+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 877 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Senior Member rose ali is an unknown quantity at this point rose ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab ap forex trading main 1 awaaz munsoba bandi k shat rah sakty han zeya imkaan karo baar ka 1 bhtar din tajarbah shuru karna hy aur ye mai soch hy jo bulkul theak hy.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a trading survival plan, but I have LOW leverage and LOW position sizes compared to my capital. It will protect me from bigger losses while bigger drawdowns come. Also i follow signals from different websites...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dfgdfhdfjty is an unknown quantity at this point dfgdfhdfjty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Bro,
    I think a good trading plan makes us more focused trading, while the things we do not
    want to happen in the trading, it is a consequence of each trader, but the important thing
    is how we manage our margins to continue to grow as expected.

Thanks.....

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes wih no trading plan the traders have no singe way to walk on rather they will keep trying their luck in all the plans and then several will make him loose the money so keep one plan

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we traders need to trading plan in order to succeed in forex trading business. A good and comprehensive trading plan must be followed very tightly by the trader so as to make the best of results.

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mreuro View Post
    thank you for this thread
    i think before we open any real account we must have our own plane .. we must have strong view and understand this market how it works . when we sell and when we buy . how to find the good trend and how to trade with the trend . i think if we don`t have plane we will lose in few days its no mercy in forex market
    absolutely. without a trading plan and good financial management own rules you can never survive in the forex market very risky .. developing a trading plan consists of how your benefit will be and how much ur willing to risk equity ur ..

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayed islam View Post
    yes i need a plan to work in forex.because if you not plan of your success you can not success in your future life.so everyone make a plan in his own
    Every success start from good plan that fulfilled by good dicipline to stick on it. Even in forex trading activities, we need good plan for everytrade we will place. We need monthly, weekly, daily and even every trade we will face. Dont be lazy to draw our plan clearly in our book (or something similar) since we will be paid for our effort including this plan fixing.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member asifchy is an unknown quantity at this point asifchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    Yes brother i need a trading plan to be successful in forex trading.I think every trader have a dream to be a successful trader.if trader can properly analysis the forex trading i think they can build a trading plan.

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the most important factors for success in Forex trading plan for the organization and consists of a good strategy and a solid plan

Banned abmalek69 is an unknown quantity at this point abmalek69's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good trading plan is the prerequisite for making good profit. a good trading plan needs a good framework. a plan is a blue print to show the right way for success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 877 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)