+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 877 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    The longer you can stay in the forex trading with a sound trading plan, the more likely you will start to experience a better run of trades,
    g haan ap ki bat bilkul sahee he ap ko forex trading mein kamyabi hasil karnay k liye har soorat aik plan bnana ho ga and us par qaim rahtay huey trading karni ho gi tab hi ap is mein kamyabi hasil kar saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Cowboy is on a distinguished road Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have made this plan also as i use two accounts for trading in forex.In my first account i take huge risk for making profit.but in my other account i take very low risk and use risk management also to make profit and i get success from my both accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    miketega3, Theoretically yes, you have to have an investment plan. Note that the passage of time and experience, this plan passes the paper to the head, and thou without realizing it already practices with rigor and discipline that requires trade Forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion agar is field mein successful hona chahte hai, to trading plan bahut hi jaruri hota hai, agar aap trading without planning ke shuru karte hai, to aap is field mein jayda samay survive nahi rah sakte hai, isliye hume plan ke saath hi aage badna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25), topmaster (2012-08-29)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading plan that is good and consistent is very important in forex exchange trading business. A trading plan can assist a forex trader in their trades and also help them to get fully developed in their trading ability.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually trading plan is a must to have when you are willing to have constant profit and when you are willing to keep those profits at your account. or else it can happen that your full days income will be swiped out in one single trade.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade planning is very important, because without a plan we do not have a profit target, so we tend to act greedy, because greed can actually hurt us, greedy traders who can not be successful and always at a disadvantage, we must accept a small profit

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As Forex is an international trading business, so i think ever body need to be a good plan to operate the business properly, Trading in the Forex is most important matter of a traders life , a trader can be profited or reach from trading, a trader can be use his brain ,time , money and strategy , which he can get from the news , others traders , Forex live, Google and many others source , if he can use this properly he can operate the trade successfully.
    No risk no gain.

Banned shahidasma is an unknown quantity at this point shahidasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i think as a trader in succed must be need a trading plan to be successfull of Forex market .without trading plan no one can success in forex nmarket .only a good trading plan can be richable in forex market .trading plasn is a forex market is very important subject and it can be profitable succes trader.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously yes a good plan is the first brick of making a successful empire. If you planning is not good than you are more likely to meet failures than success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 877 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)