+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 877 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Junior Member amity is an unknown quantity at this point amity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building a plan in every trade is not just on how long a person is into trade, when he has lot of experiences, making a plan is advisable as early as beginner traders. Then we know that tradings is not just as simple as it might be, it needs plan and analysis and strategies to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps there is a rich wrote of forex do not want in-swizzle swizzle,
    many of his later claim tax from the traders state goverment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamet View Post
    Thank you, and I made many mistakes in my trading before and one thing I ignored always is making my own trading plan. I only learn how to make my trading plan this year because my last year trading experience is always about experiments with different techniques and strategies.
    all the same we have a lot in common in this trade if we have a lot in common in this trade, we will have the opportunity to be able to make us have been in this business for better trade by learning from any mistakes or errors themselves from other traders

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading systems and trading strategies meant. because it seems like these two things are different but share a common purpose of profit. and both are very varied. please just look at the titles in the sub-sub-forum., very diverse. Kao me seh some interesting trying ddikupas-peeled. that does not fit with the style and the opportunity / time we wrote yah just read to increase knowledge

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry I'm newbie give a little advice ..
    in this business .... to be able to collect the profit, we should lose the profit before ...
    so you should try trading in a demo account for a few months while learning things related to forex trading ..
    but do not run on a demo account.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    successful traders who are intent??? successful in the sense that he can be thousands of percent gainnya you know, not many traders another 5-10% a month

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    not whether we gain or loss broker no problem?
    broker's already profit from the spread that exists, so we would want to lose just the same profit for the broker?

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the point that I'm most spakat of the writing. we must assume that the trading in the forex market is a business. therefore we have to prepare everything that is needed before starting our business, and we had to run and build resilient in our account like we built the company ...

Banned nusratbegumbd is an unknown quantity at this point nusratbegumbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I congratulate your idea. Because to success in any work, you must create a plan and follow this plan too. There are same case in Forex too. If anyone want to be success in there than he must crate a plan and find out the problem and solve it and finally follow it.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea or indicator that we use is going to be blunt if already using that old? i already use the same strategy than 1 year ago (BB-stochastic-MACD) until now, the results remained i hehehe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 877 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)