+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 877 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Senior Member Donald Loe Bank is an unknown quantity at this point Donald Loe Bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making a trading plan consists of how much will be your profit and how much your willing to risk of your equity, without a proper trading plan and proper money management rules you can never survive in the very risky market of forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    haloo,, I'm new to this business, interesting, does anyone want to suggest to me to be successful in this forex business?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex business is high risk, but if we are a great success also benefits us, not to be greedy because it will ruin everything

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think success is easy if we want to achieve it,
    keep trying hard, we definitely get success

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think I need a trading plan to be successful in trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by betti View Post
    i dont have trading plan, i still learn here, and i dont know how to make a trading plan, all i do in forex is making profit as good as i can, i think, yes, i need trading plan, and i want to make a trading plan today,, thanks for your information
    It was a good decision. You have to make a trade plan so that you can survive and succeed in forex trading. if you do not use a trading plan, maybe you can get a profit, but you will not be able to survive for a long time.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    to gain success you must need a trading plan so be sure and make a trading plan which enable you to earn more profit.he who make a sound trading plan, can be a successful trader no doubt.

Member samehsamoha68 is an unknown quantity at this point samehsamoha68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every business need plan ,plan is good think for success .forex is a critical business i think it ,and experience is also need for success so i think every trader need trade plan and forex relatives knowledges !!

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree. I think before we open a real account, we have to play on a demo account first. PAIR understand and the system works, a new play at the real account. I think it is a proper planing, while looking for profitable strategies on a demo account. I believe that with this technique, we can be successful.

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    right-cage sometimes we use our successful strategy is not necessarily what no strategy, so if I make that strategy is very important, and patience must be under our control.
    and we should pay attention to the management of our lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 877 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)