+ Reply to Thread
Page 815 of 877 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 813 814 815 816 817 825 865 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8762

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Member amirali is an unknown quantity at this point amirali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am agree with you. without trading plan success and good trade not possible in Forex. so have to make trading plan for make proper profit in Forex . It will make easy to success trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously we need a trading plan ..without any plan any business won't be successful ..we have to draw our plan and have to continue step by step ..currently i m targeting for making 20 pips continuously ..if i can make that then i will try for 30 then more ..everything should be in a plan .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qkouarta is an unknown quantity at this point qkouarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every trader gets the experience of the market and trading. so, to earn profits, all one needs to do is that he should keep track of the way the market is running and should know when and where to invest. also he should know when to sell or buy. And ll this comes with experience when you give your time to forex trading. that's the plan one should haved really !!

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly no dealer in the forex market needs to plan in circulation must be put to the same goal of moving him steadily until there .. the most important thing whenever Tkdmkhtoh keeps them is not due back again and always tries to development of itself and its own methods of trading

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading plan, that's an end that must be shared by all traders, a good trade plan will further produce maximum results.This is because we have set all not just in terms of analysis but should include all related to trade

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I need my make forex plaing since I knew the day I developed and planing, I kept trying to get me to finish plaing I've made and I'm sure one day I will be a successful forex

Senior Member zaidis is an unknown quantity at this point zaidis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan is very important in the Forex Market; we know that Forex is a famous forex market is very risky and tough business for us if you are not planning and foreign exchange trading business, so no one will be able, to successful forex dealer.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan to hona he chahye kion ke main samjhta hun ke acha trading plan aik achi strategy he hoti hia jitni achi strategy ho ge humary pas hum utni jaldi achy trader bans akty hian is liy ap ki baat se main agree karun ga

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you do the plan then it is not necessary that it will happen with the plan. so you must have to make other plan also so that you can recover if you get loss from the first plan. so you must have some backup so that you can not lose more amount.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan is important thing it will control our trading because it can avoid our account over trader but if we still trade
    base on our trading plan our account always save and we far from margin call..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 815 of 877 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 813 814 815 816 817 825 865 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)