+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 877 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread: You need a trading plan to be successfull in trading

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke paas traduing plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme market me skill banalega to uske baad he wo esme ache se kam kar sakenga,trader ko esme apne aap sabb pehle samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good deal is a part of the transaction that the trader must have because the transaction plan transaction becomes clearer, when the job is decided, when the job is closed, or when the loss is cut. With a good deal, your trading goals will become clear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For each trader, a good trading platform is mandatory if he wants to be a successful trader in Forex Trading I also have a trading platform for me and always try to follow me and i also have a money to manage I also follow the strict I do not open multiple orders at the same time.

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein successful honay ki liye ap ko achi planning karni chayie kio kay forex aik risky business hay is mein aap ko loss bhi ho sakta hay lekin ager ap ka knowledge acha hay aur experience bhi ziyada hay tu ap bahot achi earning karnay mein kamiyab ho jay gayn.

Member fast200 is an unknown quantity at this point fast200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main planing ke bina app kuch be hasil he ni kar sakte ho agar app ko kuch hasil karna hai to learn kar ke informatio hasil karo us ke bad demo mein app kam kar ke planing karo or earn karo ap forex mein

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai k hamen forex market mein hamen success hasil karna hai to pjhar hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas forex market mein aik achi trading planning ka hona zarori hai

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I agree with the fact that there is a trading plan for a successful transaction is very important. This is what we should do before we start trading forex. We need to plan our transactions, including our bulk and points to be taken. This will guide us to visit.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very hard work and not so easy to make money online. For successfull trading and good earnings trade needed good trading plan aside was trade many entry without Stoploss and results I have to face big loss now I com to know that many entry wrong now I trade only one pair always trade with stoploss and trade minimum pip as or 10 this strategy is good for newbie for starting earning.

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally think that a successful trader is a trader who can continue to profit and can make this business a back of his life, in addition to a successful trader who is a trader trying to beat him because Business is greatly affected and greedy ,,, traders can overcome fear and greed

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading means that any type of income in the network is just a matter of different subject conversations in currency trading ... who find themselves related to PCand and also use details on the web ... Money trading is actually an income-related of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 877 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)