+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 399 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3982

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true to the real ideal trader, but not for all traders. A true trader will not at all get influenced by the external factors, and is always right in his decision. Whereas the average traders get emotions after seeing the charts and many times change there decision, get confused etc. so if we want to become successful win over our self is necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member morshed98 is an unknown quantity at this point morshed98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a successful traders you should control your behavior. It is extremely need for a good traders. If you control emotion and behavior everybody would like you and try to give you correct information so that you survive in your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi, mere kyhyal se her koi apna behavior ko control me rakh sakta he, forex trading market me, lakin ye her kisi ke liye possible bhi nahi hoti he , her koi apna behavior ko control me nahi rakh sate he.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can say do it yourself, it is only me or you can control our emotion in this business. If i am not be able to control my emotion in this market surelly there will be a problem for people say pride goes before falling, what are my saying it good that you and me to control our emotion.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can control your behavior.if you can not control your behavior you can not gain or profit in your life.so at first you try to control you behavior than you go for trade.thank you

Junior Member simo424 is an unknown quantity at this point simo424's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin all can control their behavior
    You can use your behavior to influence the behavior and the performance of your team members. But they still have the final say in how they act and how they perform

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dintera View Post
    I believed that professional traders have maintained a high level of trading discipline in order to stay calm and look forward for a new trades. We all knew that lack of discipline is a major stumbling block amongst traders. When discipline breaks down, we are at the mercy of the market, which will ruthlessly chew us up. A disciplined trader arms himself with a strategy. He plans his trades, and he protects himself from unsustainable losses in the market.
    right, those who have been able to make consistent profits and forex as their main occupation is trade that has been able to do this consistently in terms of a target profit or lose, they wisely overcame all in stride

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its very important in forex trading that you must control your emotions. When we will not be able to control the emotions then definitely it creates a bad impact on our trading. Forex is a business which needs our more attention and concentration and it teaches us different methods of getting more and more profit with our small investment.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in my opinion if you want to earnwell then you have to work hard to control your emotion in forex trading and if you control your emotions in forex trading then you can earn good profit from it and you can become a good successful trader in forex trading too.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah this is absolutely right , every people can control them self it they want to do it . So if you can control your behavior in forex trade means if you can control your emotions then you may earn huge profit from forex trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 399 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)