+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 399 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3982

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Senior Member budihanduk is an unknown quantity at this point budihanduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    preferably before studying a system up enough to find out first the advantages and disadvantages, and then anyone who has used it, whether successful or not.
    if everything is in order then we compare which method is most suitable for us to use, and then we focus on to advanced study, not to the middle of the road we mutually exchange trading method results can be inconsistent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member be3l is an unknown quantity at this point be3l's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my opinion I think to avoid loss our account and our capital, and to became a successfly trader we need to control our emotion because that impact our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alexander Alexander is an unknown quantity at this point Alexander Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    Whether it is a big drawdown on an account, or a good profitable trade, a professional trader uses his head to stay calm and will look for his new trade.
    ap trading main agr boht zada loss earned kar rha ho to ap trading main koi new strategy bana or dobara sa trading ko start kana us sa kafi profit earned ho ga or ap boht zada loss sa batch sakta han

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything we get or any result we get to see in forex is dependent on how we plan our trading. That goes as far as affecting our profits levels in trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by man_yoyo99 View Post
    Yes you are right. Only I can control my behave. And it is really very important for my trading future to become a successful trader. For make profit in Forex trade it is really important to make control myself .
    Yes it is only us that can control our behaviours in forex trading, if we fail in doing that, then we are failed traders. My results in forex are getting better because i can always make sure that i control myself and my trading decisions.

Senior Member nsm23 is an unknown quantity at this point nsm23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest problem in the forex is to control his emotion. indeed it has received faudrais control his emotion pouvroi to make profits and not lose a lot of money.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. Only I can control my behave. And it is really very important for my trading future to become a successful trader. For make profit in Forex trade it is really important to make control myself .

Senior Member dodof is an unknown quantity at this point dodof's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the investors only can management our feelings or actions which is more necessary in doing business. so we have to do adequate exercise to deal with this essential
    co-factors. thank you.

Senior Member hachak is an unknown quantity at this point hachak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the investors only can management our feelings or actions which is more necessary in doing business. so we have to do adequate exercise to deal with this essential
    co-factors. thank you.

Senior Member midopond is on a distinguished road midopond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    Whether it is a big drawdown on an account, or a good profitable trade, a professional trader uses his head to stay calm and will look for his new trade.
    We put a lot of attention on our money, and whenever it comes to money, we tend to involve a lot of feelings about it. The majority of the emotions that surround the negative money. The Monetary syndrome is linked to feelings of joy and pride. But there is no need to lose money to show negative emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 399 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)