+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use Bollinger bands, because I can see the trend and I can also make the upper bans as a determinant of resistance. and lower bands as a determinant of suport. Bollinger Bands must use yangbaik understanding regarding this indicator., then you can achieve a good profit just by using this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinger Band is a very powerful trading indicator, I always use bollinger band in my trading there upper and lower is a movable support and resistance line. Most of the time when price touch the upper or lower bollinger band line then the price reverse. They also indicates the trend of the pair and liquidity in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this kind of indicator and this type indicator is lagging indocator so you wanna late to entering market and in the past i was trade using this indicator but now no longer anymore because it is make me too late to entering market

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinger Bands and Stochastic this is the first time I hear these indicators in the market will be studying these strategies if I had the opportunity to do this now I try my strategies on a demo account but it did not work on the real account .

Banned wede is an unknown quantity at this point wede's Avatar
    Thanks
    I included traders use Bollinger bands ever, but then I use the Moving Average. because I feel using indicators, it seemed more simple, and also more readable movement. But your for stochastic if I have not.

Senior Member nurularifin is an unknown quantity at this point nurularifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use them in any trading that I do, I use Bollinger Bands indicator to determine the trend and point suport resistance, whereas stochostic indicator I use to determine the saturation point price.
    I use these two indicators better.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    Both bollinger bands and stochastics oscilator have their own function in identifying the market condition. Personally, I would prefer bollinger bands over stochastic oscilator. Not because bollinger is better than stochastic in giving trading signals, but it's because I am more comfortable of using indicators that has similar traits to moving averages.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some popular indicators such as MACD and RS Any and stochastic and others. her fame came from the large number of speculators rely on them. but not the only reliable and neglect the rest of the technical and fundamental analysis. I myself has not taken any decision on the basis of indicators of all kinds . but only to check classic analysis is importantly my indicators

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinget bands and stochastic oscalator are very good indicator in the forex market, there are a lot of traders use them and get many good results. I think that we should combine them to get more exact in this job.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will be preaching about the 2 main most effective signs or symptoms thus reckon this will depend to the very own preference. i actually listened to that almost all people today apply either alongside each other to increase a study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)