+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Banned anum cheema is an unknown quantity at this point anum cheema's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will lean toward bollinger bands, it is the best indicator in my feeling. on the grounds that it can anticipate the present state of the market is bearish and bullish, i suppose the vast majority of the trader utilization bollinger bands in their methods however it ought not be utilized separated from everyone else it ought to be utilized with different indicators to affirm the development of monetary forms.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor to muse Bollinger Bands. Bollinger bands ar merely, volatility bands one all sides of a straightforward moving average. this type of indicator Bollinger bands ar calculated victimization the quality deviation of value over an equivalent amount as moving averages and premeditated on either facet of the moving average.................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunterrrrr is an unknown quantity at this point hunterrrrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want the best Muse Bollinger. The Bands Bollinger, volatility, air can simply move on average only on all sides. This type of standard deviation of the quality of the Bollinger bands indicator calculates air survey of the value of along similar height as stockings mobile and plan all aspects of the moving average

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am more inclined to the Bollinger band because I think the indicators are clear and simple, so as a beginner like me it is easier to understand

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both important in trade, each indicator has shortcomings and keleihan, so that wherever you use your most important comfortable and convenient while using it, the better use of indicators but you really understand it you compare it uses many indicators but the make you confused

Senior Member sunjona is an unknown quantity at this point sunjona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are the best warning, assuming that still use warning and now I can't use it anymore, but I think all similar signals to indicate if the cost goes up, or maybe less.

Member nikotien234 is an unknown quantity at this point nikotien234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why you're not combine between bolinger and stochastik, both is good to use
    1. bolinger bands have moving average on the middle line and the lower or top bands that can be use as dynamic support or resistance corection while price is going trend
    2. stochastic is good to find divergence and combine with double top or double bottom candle

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer bollinger bands it is really so good fro any trader to know where the price is gone .i prefer using this indicator with the stochastic indicator it really make good profits with scalping .

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i exploit each out of them and that they are incredibly useful, and likewise i mix them draw a trendlines or channel to actually establish the market condition about support and resistance, this is often nice and that i probably will make my trading profitable. other then here is, i never replace the setting, i prefer to actually use default setting
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    These two are best yet i include an additional one plus these two and that is parabollic Sar as a slacking indicator in this Bollingerband and Parabolic Sar handle indicate and i utilize stoch simply to affirm that sign

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)