+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollingerband and Parabolic Sar handle indicate and i utilize stoch simply to affirm that sign prefer bollinger bands it is really so good fro any trader to know where the price is gone and prefer using this indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arslan007 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger is also good but im currently work on stochastic and RSI simultaneously which are giving me 50$/week average profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both of it i dont like
    bollinger band it repaint indicator that only working well on sideway market, stochcastic indicator is an indicator that i never know how to use and what the use of this stochastic
    so i better not to use or choose both of it maybe other trader will give you different opinion

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use the both of them, they are really good indicatores
    the give me strong signals to open an order
    i use many others indicators like MACD and ssrc that i love
    good luck

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe tho dono ko use karna nahi aata hai par aaj yaha pe sabke comment padke lag raha ki ab se mai bolingerband use kar liya karunga sayad mere bhi ye kam aa jaye.and kuch paise mai bhi kama lu.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band effective indicator hain aur stoch bhi kafi effective hain lekin main stoch ka use nahi karta hu bollinger band aur moving average ka istemaal mere liye sabse jayda faydemand sabit hote hain bhaiya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member berserkern is an unknown quantity at this point berserkern's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont use the standard indicators provided by the metatrader platform because they are very basic
    i am using some edited indicators that gives me the best of these two indicators and extra informations too

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is be the good for us and we can make the good analysis and then by the little of the pips and with the lot of the lot size we can earn the huge money in the Forex and the Forex is be the better for the trading so we need to join this..

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trade every trader would definitely use an indicator that is used to help analyze the price of such examples Bollinger band indicator and stochastic oscillator and of the two I use the stochastic indicator to determine the saturation point already overbougt prices and oversold

Banned sarc1122 is an unknown quantity at this point sarc1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your oscillator will work best in a trading market, not a trending market. The bands will encapsulate price, but not much else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)