+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use them again in the forex market ever since i discover a good trading strategy that is better that them.but i have use both of them before.i like the bollinger band because it give good signal on how the market will be move in high ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member indionforex is an unknown quantity at this point indionforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trding say aap daily best profit hail kar Kay best life bna skty hai yah ik bohat hi best way hai jis say aap best future bna skty hai aur yah ik bohat hi easy way hai life ko change krny Kay liay yah best hai sub Kay liay.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Forex trading say har fard apni life ko best kar skta hai yah ik bohat hi best way hai jis say aap best future bna skty hai aur apni family ko best kar skty hai aur yah ik bohat hi best way hai sub Kay liay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer bollinger band rather then stochastic oscilator .... from bollinger band one can esily find current trend....

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Bollinger bands like the moving average and I thought surely you know about using MA and BB to be able to determine the level of support (S1, S2, S3) and the resistance level (R1, R2, R3)

Member asdfg12345 is an unknown quantity at this point asdfg12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha mujhe aap kaquestion bahoot jyada samame nahi aa raha hai phir bhi mai try kar raha hu if aap esme treding karna chahte hai to aap ko esme sabse best idea hai ki aap esme uper aur niche ek bond bana dijiyeaur uske bad hi trede kijiye esse aapko esme trede karne me koi bhi dikkat nahi hogi ..

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?
    Which indicator you prefer and feel works best among bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator?
    I think both are good indicator that you say because I always have a combination of Bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator and use Bollinger bands to determine the points of support or resistance and stochastic oscilator to identify trends and how to exit

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bolinger bannd men trading ziada easy hey baqee kisee bhee indicator kee nisbat kiun keh is men 3 baars hotee heyn jin men sab sey pehley opper walee line ko market touch karey to sell ka signal banta hey aur jab neechey walee line ko touch karey to is men buy ka signal banta hey aur center walee line per tp lagatey hen .

Junior Member doakabul is an unknown quantity at this point doakabul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion stochastic oscilator more interesting and useful then bollinger band, its very helpful for short time traders. If you can set it properly,you must gain some pips,it is very effective in 15m timeframe.

Banned em2013 is an unknown quantity at this point em2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinger bands simply volatility bands and one on each side of the SMA. This is the account type indicator Bollinger bands using the standard deviation of prices compared to the same period in terms of moving averages and plotted on both sides of the SMA.

Banned drweb is an unknown quantity at this point drweb's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are several ways to trade with Bollinger Bands. make trend line, we take the movement in the direction of the market when we see that the current bands out (we think when a motion pulse is now going to shift from courses strongly and then wants to enjoy movement) .We are contrarian, we saw during out bands back then, when we play the rebound with the opposite goal tape

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)