+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Member megatouch is an unknown quantity at this point megatouch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band is a good strategy indicator to earn in the forex market because it bring good amount of money into the bag of the forex market trader in the forex market.trader need to understand many things and also have a good trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sahe hai yai indicators achea entry mil sakti hai agar hum is par dehan dain gay tou kafi trader is ka used karty hain sath mai agar ap MA Ko bhi used karna start kar dain tou aur acha hai ap k leayy kio k yai indicators humy acaha profit dai jaty hain bas ik bat ka khayal rakahna hai k thoura mind used kar k he is ko apply karna hai kafi bar in sai repaint hotry hain signal ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about when we enter and exit from the market with bollinger bands easily we know the market situation because this indicator measures the degree of liquidity in the market and we know where the saturations of price in the market
    That is how I use BB to find out point entered, as well as exit point and it is simple to use, we know that the market is complex and difficult to get profits and BB is a great way for us to be able to use

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger bands are very useful for trading but you must have to understand the basics of the bollinger bands so that try to use them on the demo account and try to learn them and then try to use on the real account.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    about when we enter and exit from the market with bollinger bands easily we know the market situation because this indicator measures the degree of liquidity in the market and we know where the saturations of price in the market

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also traders use Bollinger bands indicator. because from the beginning I learned to use the indicator,then you can achieve a good profit just by using this indicator.other then here is, i never replace the setting, i prefer to actually use default setting
    BB acts like moving averages, and we can easily find the complete resistance and support points. Besides, when you use stochastic, then you can understand the trend of the market and that's very good sytem

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I also traders use Bollinger bands indicator. because from the beginning I learned to use the indicator,then you can achieve a good profit just by using this indicator.other then here is, i never replace the setting, i prefer to actually use default setting
    BB acts like moving averages, and we can easily find the complete resistance and support points. Besides, when you use stochastic, then you can understand the trend of the market and that's very good sytem

Member BASHARAT55 is an unknown quantity at this point BASHARAT55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khayl say yay dono hi best ha andin say kafi achi trade hoti h aso boligor band and stoch kafi achi signal daty yan hamn trade main entry hony k aliyay but bot say chizan jo effect kar jati han hamri trade main jin ki waja say yay kam niu karty han so mian indictor per barosa ni karta hon balkay market per zadya barosa rakhta hon

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bollinger band aur stoch dono he yahan achhe maane jaate hai,agar aap enn dono ko combine karke ess business me kaam karte hai to aap achhe se fir signals market me le sakte hai lekin aapka analysis apna bhi yahan hona bahut he jaroori hai..

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by studenttrader View Post
    indicator ka humesha trader ko ache se use karna chahiy yadi hum anyslsis karna market ka jaaan jaten hain to hum bahut hi best kar lenge ye sabse best hota hia mia isme humesah theeek tarh se work ki karta hun mughe bahut hi acha lagta hi.
    indicaotor ka bus theek se work karna chahiy ye to hai indicator ka humesah se ache se work karna chahiy jab tak hum idnciator ka ache se work nhi karenge tab hum kuch bhi nhi kar payenge indicator ka sahi se use karna bhaut hi importent hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)