+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Bollinger bands or stochastic oscilator?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoch aur bollinger band ye achche indicator hai, lekin agar RSI bhi iske saath mein trader use karta hai, to uska signal aur bhi strong ho sakta hai, mostly trader in indicator ka use jarur karte hai. main ismein se bollinger band aur RSI hi use karna pasand karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinget bands and stochastic oslicator are very good for traders in this market, i think that we should not prefer to use one, we must know how to combine them to get more good result for trading here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai scalping k liyay RSI indicator best hai .ya ap ko buhat hi acha gain da sakta hai .agar ap es k signal ko achi tarha samjh laitay hain .lakin es ko samjhna easy nh hai .sirf wohi trader es ko samjh sakta hai jis k pas kafi zaida practice hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band aur stochastic dono hi ek achche indicator hai, lekin main scalping mein bollinger band aur RSI use karta hoon, stoch indicator maine pahle use kiya tha, lekin itna jayda achcha nahi laga tha, to maine bollinger band aur rsi ko hi select kiya hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are good and useful indicators and they are different in use, stochstick can be used in the hesitating market to know the overbuying or overselling and make your position, unlike bollinger which mostly shows support and resistance, it is good for setting take profit and stop loss

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find stochastic oscilator more interesting and useful then bollinger bands, especially as i dont want to buy on peak nor sell at bottom, it let you know oversold zone where you can start buying and our bought zone to signal you to sell

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stockhastic using for knowing the trend its given us the idea, about when we enter and exit from the market. with bollinger bands. easily we know themarket situation. means its flat or upward trend , downward trend. so both are use full. i use this both combined. and get some good signal.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    The both indicators are favorite to me in forex trading. I think Bollinger band is the life of the chart. Without bollinger band the chart looks like a bare field. On the other hand, Stochastic Oscillator is the important indicators that shows the correct direction or market movement and I rely on it on my trading.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use stochastic.indikator consists of two lines, the incorporation of these two lines can be quite powerful in predicting the trend is going, usefulness stochastic oscillator indicator is average to accommodate the movement of overbought and selling of currency movements uang.atau to more convincing can also join with MA.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use both of them and they are very useful, and also i combine them with draw a trendlines or channel to identify the market condition about support and resistance,
    this is nice and i can make my trading profitable ..but here is, i never change the setting, i like to use default setting
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)