+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Every one say forex trading is risky, i am keen to hear if there is a way to eliminate the risk completely?
    the best way to eliminate risk of trading just by using good money management...every possibility to loss will be reduced there if we applied good money management in our trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it can not eliminate the risk. trader can only minimize the risk.eventually they get failure in other day,forex is seems easy if we read some theory how to make money through forex,but in practice many trader fail which proven if forex not easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Every one say forex trading is risky, i am keen to hear if there is a way to eliminate the risk completely?
    dear friend agr replyer ne ap ko bata diya hai kay protocol rule ko istamal karo is se ap loss se bhi bach sakte hai aur profit bhi kr sakte hai dear friend agr ap detail se bata dein kay proctocal rule kese apply kiya jata hai

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a simple procedure an that is i make protocols/rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader away from that rules. And this saves me from risk taking. After every failure i evaluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i diminish my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wish to trade yourself, then training is the important thing to incomes more money. It's a must to do not forget that stock and FOREX buying and selling can get quite complicated. For this reason you might have to try to use some of the stock and FOREX simulators that the majority online brokerage corporations offer.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes of course, there are many tips to reduce or control the risk then we can trade with well and i guess you have already known about it with learn and read for some threads at this forum, then you only need to make implement it at your trading
    course. risk is common in the trade .. the greater the risk the greater the chances for profit. many strategies that rely on great risks to achieve greater profits. and that we have to learn the trade. good risk management will convince us to trade.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no way to eliminate risk completely, because no system can predict price direction 100% accurate... but, if you want to decrease the risk that is possible... you must looking for low risk condition to open transaction... always evaluation your trading result, then repair your failure...
    success is my right...!!!

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we never abble to eliminate the risk,the risk always follow our trading,thats way money management is very important to be understand well..the risk is always ready to come to us,if we makes a mistakes..so,built your money management wisely and use the best strategy to minimise the risk!!goodluck!

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no thing that can be known especially as we know forex physical requirements which do not require it and anyone can trade if they have the ability and also all the good things.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie in this trade . So I am agree with you that there are many tips to reduce or control the risk then we can trade with well .I also think that you have already known about it with learn and read for some threads at this forum . So be patient for this . Thanks ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)