+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpjpjjangid View Post
    No there is not any way to eliminate risk in forex trading market there always risk of losing money but we can limit the risk by placing take profit and putting stop loss in the trading
    Are you trading or not?How you have told that there is no way to eliminate risk in Forex market.I think you have not understood the hold position and long term strategy.You can hold position until you profit from a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there is a way to eliminate risk, i think. when you decide why you trade then you have to thinking about when and how its being accomplish and with success then its be simple and right. but whe you not do that this will be the risk for you that very harmful to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No there is not any way to eliminate risk in forex trading market there always risk of losing money but we can limit the risk by placing take profit and putting stop loss in the trading

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no master all the work there must be a risk that we can do is neutralize it all possible so that we can be more vigilant in our trading,
    by using the appropriate MM we've included a good host alert

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all way use stop loss and take profit this is very impotent to control the risk because in this market infatuation in very high so always take stop loss and take profit don' t trade with greed this is very dander for trading

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to eliminate risk in forex trading as forex, in my opinion is the most risky business in the world. the only thing is that you should reduce the risk that you expose your account to by using a good money management rule and sticking to it.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right..we can eliminate risk in every trading,but we can minimize the risk..there are many ways to minimize the risk,built the good money management,propper trading,dont makes to much orders,and obey your money managements..so,we must learn more and gets more trading experiences!goodluck!

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many way you can reduce risk.But I think learning and learning is the best way to reduce risk.When we get proper experience then its become so easy to reduce risk.At the begging its so common so face loss.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that owning a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily and continue in the path of success makes us realize profit easily

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge lossses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)