+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there isn't a way to eliminate risk complitly , because risk is the part of the business, but we can control it with many way, like to trade with small lots and manage very good the capital ,and the important thing don't make a big mistakes when trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are no ways to completely eliminate risks in the forex market but the risks can be drastically reduced to the minimum, by using very strong and safe money management strategy to trade along with your good trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, there are several ways to eliminate risk in our trading and several of them is using stop loss in our trading,avid over trading,avoid using high lot size and do not be impatient in your trading. They proved to be helpful in my trading and am sure they can also be helpful to other traders.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother yes there is option to control to eliminate the risk. es forum mien bhot sare ese threat hai jes mien ye discuss kiya gaya hai. per ap ko really risk kam karna hai tu mien ap ko suggestion do ga. k ap market ko analysis karna sekh le aur market ki news read kare aur market ki knowledge rakhe aur market ki fluctuation ko feel kar k analysis kare. aur then ap invest kare tu i don`t think so k ap k mind mien ko Risk rahe ga. aur ap really profit gain kare ge.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Every one say forex trading is risky, i am keen to hear if there is a way to eliminate the risk completely?
    I do not think that there is some "tools" to eliminate risk completely. We will always find the risk in everything we do and take no matter what business we run, including forex trading. But we can always reduce that by using any good risk management (both about capital calculation and strategy counting). There is no need to eliminate the risk at all since actually it means we have to quit our career here.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member alyba is an unknown quantity at this point alyba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time we trade in forex market there is always risk involve so we just have to learn to live with it. There is nothing we can do to completely avoid risk in forex so therefore it's important to protect our account all the time. I only used greater risk in my trading if my signal is accurate.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not really but but risk can be reduced to the barest minimum by applying a very strict money management principle to your trading system though profit can be very small as-well but the risk will definitely be close to nothing.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see youve identified a number of risks to the project, I said. For each risk, you have also identified ways that you could eliminate or reduce the risks. The move is not for three months. Given that timeline, I wonder whether there might be alternatives to some of your risk plans that make more sense.

There are a number of potential risks with a project this large, John replied. The moving logistics are complex, and everything needs to happen in a sequence. If one move gets delayed, the entire schedule gets pushed back.

I have a sense of how interdependent everything is, I said. But lets look at some of the risk plans. For example, your moving company may end up on strike, so you are proposing engaging another company instead. This is a new company you have not used before.

Yes, John agreed. If our standard moving contractor is on strike, we need to have a substitute ready.

You also are planning for a high volume of calls from people who need some minor tweaking after the moves, I noted. You plan to have your staff work paid overtime on nights and weekends to deal with this demand.

John spoke proudly, This may cost us a bunch of overtime pay, but we are going to keep our service level up by responding to all requests within 48 hours.

I see where you are going with your risk plans, I summed up. However, there are a number of responses to perceived risks. You are trying to mitigate or eliminate each risk. Lets discuss some alternatives and see if they are applicable.

Mentor advice
    Since risks are generally perceived as bad, it makes sense that the first instinct of a project manager is to mitigate them. (There are also positive risks, but that is another story.) A number of options for responding to a risk are available:

Leave it: This option works if you can live with the result of the risk event occurring, or if the cost of other approaches is prohibitive.
    Monitor the risk: You may have enough time to monitor the risk to see if it will go away. The project manager creates a risk plan in the future only if it looks likely that the risk event will occur.
    Avoid the risk: You may be able to isolate and avoid the condition that is causing the risk. For instance, if a part of the project has high risk associated with it, you may be able to eliminate that entire piece of the project.
    Move the risk: In some instances, the responsibility for managing a risk can be removed from the project by assigning the risky activity to another entity or third party. For instance, risks might be eliminated by outsourcing a function to a third party who has specific expertise in that area and will absorb any associated risks.
    Mitigate the risk: In most cases, this is the approach you take to eliminate or minimize the risk.

In Johns case, I pointed out a couple of options. There is a risk of a strike at the moving contractor, but John has three months until the move. He may not want to make any major changes now to do business with a new company. Perhaps the best approach is to monitor it. If the labor contract is renewed in the next month, he wont need to make any changes. If a strike still seems imminent after a month, hell still have two months to put new plans into place.

John is also proposing heavy overtime so that his service level will not drop after the move is complete. Again, this may or may not be the best approach. He should talk to his manager about another optionleaving the risk alone. After a major move, people understand that there is going to be some disruption in service levels. John may be able to reset expectations by letting people know that the turnaround time for requests will be five days instead of 48 hours, for a defined short-term time frame. In other words, this may be a situation that the company can live with.

The purpose of the advice to John was not to tell him his risk plans were wrong. In fact, they may be the best alternatives, given what he knows today. I did want to point out to him that a number of options are available for risk planning, in addition to the standard mitigation plans, and he should make sure his risk plan provides appropriate responses to the severity of the risks.

Project management veteran Tom Mochal is director of internal development at a software company in Atlanta. Most recently, he worked for the Coca-Cola Company, where he was responsible for deploying, training, and coaching the IS division on project-management and life-cycle skills

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business so it has risk. You can not eliminate risk but you can reduce risk. If you follow some rules then you can reduce risk.

Junior Member CR7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way to eliminate risk. Loss is very common. It is not possible to evade risk entirely. But it is possible to reduce the losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)