+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 194 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1938

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can eliminate the risk in forex risk will always there whenever you find opportunity to create profit the only thing we can do is how we can cheat on it by using stop loss money management or risk reward method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, it is, of course, a lot of ways to reduce or limit may increase the risk around, we just buy and sell, with fine and probably already may be familiar with the top together to learn, then you need to be sure to do a few posts here on the Forum to explore the images of the investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member philmoonamjid is an unknown quantity at this point philmoonamjid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha g bilkul, bohot saaray tareeqe hein jis se hum risk ko kum kar sakte hein par sab se acha tareeka ye hein ap zyaada se zyaada knowledge le forex ka barein mein. Or ye apko forum read karne se haasil hoge jitna zyada knowledge hoga utna he zyada earning k chances.

Senior Member star-star is an unknown quantity at this point star-star's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reduce the risk in trading comes by minimizing the risk and the elimination of greed at the merchant and open any deal size lot suitable for capital to avoid loss and minimized to the maximum extent possible risks as a result of greed and love of profit quickly this is the real danger to the merchant.

Banned MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules Only deep knowledge and careful understanding of what is going on will help you to overcome the difficulties and to get the best results........

Senior Member kasur is an unknown quantity at this point kasur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed it's trading very risky, so I think we should be able to run forex nicely and I think in the forex should all be done well and we have to do with peace then all will definitely be good ... and in the forex risks that cannot be avoided so we have to manage risk ...

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become able to trade without risk you have to become master in forex that THERE IS RISK ALWAYS WITH TRADE IN FOREX TRADING , WE CAN NOT IGNORE THE RISK FACTOR OR UNDER ESTIMATE IT that is it is possible and i think you can also make it true while The best ways to help you in the forex risk management well is to monitor psychological reactions when developing these trades as If we want normal profit then it is possible to trade without taking risk, but if we want extra profit then we have to.

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke business mian bot se risks hian an ko ap ko pata hona chiae forex ka business ko ap ko small amount se start kirna ho ga as mian ap ko kam lot size ko use kirna hi ga as mian ap ko kan leaverage ko use kirna ho ga

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se forex market me bahut jada risk nahi lena chahiye mere dost .ya phir risk nahi lena chahiye mere dost .market ko analyse karne ke bad me trjdimg start karna chahiye mere dost.aur jam lot se tradin karna chahiye mere dost .forex market me trading karna hai to risk aur gread ko hamesa alag karke trading karna chahiye mere dost.

Senior Member anggora is an unknown quantity at this point anggora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The results of each trade will either be win or lose and the risk will always there at all business, and so if the trader do not want to take the risk and so they do not need to take a business, and especially at forex trading, take the risk to get profit till Every business have some risk Forex is one of them. for this purposes u must have knowledge and experience then may be u can trade without risk, Every trade is a risk because you are never guaranteed of winning it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 194 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)