+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Hybrid View

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Every one say forex trading is risky, i am keen to hear if there is a way to eliminate the risk completely?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

babatunde77 (2021-05-29), Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ghaffar500 (2018-01-26), HP2018 (2019-02-13), minetrade (2015-02-23), mizan355 (2017-10-23), ntn (2019-09-03), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), wamahiga1 (2016-06-30), zohaib1 (2019-12-12)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a simple technique an that is i make protocols/rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.

Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-03)

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Options mercantilism ar primarily wont to minimize risk in FOREX trades. they assist to shield against sudden fluctuations within the market. once you get AN choice your potential loss is restricted to the worth of the choice. once you sell choices your potential loss will be considerably higher.....................

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules, To way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk kah abra maha muaj zayda pata ha kyo kah mana kahyal sa ham, muaj har akm amh risk lahta tah jab tak mauj ayh algat tah kah agara hamy ayh kam amha bohot zauda nuk san ha.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I use a simple technique an that is i make protocols/rules for trading and before making a trade i make sure that i follow them and never trader beyond that rules. And this save me from risk taking. After every failure i eveluate my trade and strategy and after finding the reason of failure i update my trading rules.

Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.
    forex trading man bohat risk to hai Ap rules to bnay hin risk management k luy agir wo rules ashy hin to please hum ko bhi bta din kun k man to bohat loss kr choka hon is business man yah bohat raki business hai

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Options trading are primarily used to minimize risk in FOREX trades. They help to protect against unexpected fluctuations in the market. When you buy an option your potential loss is limited to the price of the option. When you sell options your potential loss can be significantly higher

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), ntn (2019-09-03), onlineabdulrehman (2013-11-29), Pakeeza (2018-05-17)

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    Options trading are primarily used to minimize risk in FOREX trades. They help to protect against unexpected fluctuations in the market. When you buy an option your potential loss is limited to the price of the option. When you sell options your potential loss can be significantly higher

Always select a credible online forex trading course that listens to every traders needs and trains them individually.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are saying right but according to my views that when you think about business than profit and loss both values will exist and no any option to reduce this risk. When reduce in this field is not possible than eliminate will never and ever do. This is live business when you open your position , you are enter in the world business forum and it will not according to your wish.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    affirmative after all, there square measure several tips to scale back or management the chance then we will trade with well and that i guess you've got already famous regarding it with learn and browse for a few threads at this forum, then you simply ought to create implement it at your commerce .............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)