बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186
Results 1,851 to 1,856 of 1856

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Junior Member tayyab4ptc is on a distinguished road tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Well i don't think so aap risk control to kar saktey ho lekin bilkul ignore or eliminate nahi kar saktey ho trade involves a lot of risk. aap ko risk management ko samajhna chahiye risk control karney ka liye aur agar aap ko loss bhi ho jaye to then it is useful to recover loss.

2. Options
    Junior Member kkkk is an unknown quantity at this point kkkk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Ap forex marjket mai risk ko kam krna hai. tou es kay lye ap ko forex b business ki learning krna hai. es ka experience hasil krna hai. tou ap es business mai earning hasil kr sakty ho. kyu k forex buiness mai planning say say earning ho gy aur es say he risk kam say kam / eliminate ho sakta hai.

Junior Member adilbadsha is an unknown quantity at this point adilbadsha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Hello: in a business there is more chance of profit and also chance of loss. but if you will try to learn and how know about the business ups and downs then you will be successful and also able to reduce the risks of forex trade. so in my view that is the way you reduce the risk of loss in forex trading.

Junior Member SHEIKHANSARI460 is on a distinguished road SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    it is impossible to completely eliminate the risks in trading but there are many tips and ways, which can minimize the risks of lose in a trading, you need to find or learn these tricks and then apply them in real trading and watch the results.

Junior Member Taiyab is an unknown quantity at this point Taiyab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

7. FC
    Senior Member mrinalini has a spectacular aura about mrinalini has a spectacular aura about mrinalini's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    823.83 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adilbadsha View Post
    Hello: in a business there is more chance of profit and also chance of loss. but if you will try to learn and how know about the business ups and downs then you will be successful and also able to reduce the risks of forex trade. so in my view that is the way you reduce the risk of loss in forex trading.
    Losses and profits are part of each and every business and losses happen first in every and any trade . When it comes to forex trading it is the most risky trade and here the markets are so uncertain that they can go in any direction at any time . Losses are very certain and happens most of the times in forex so if a trader wants to be successful in forex markets it is vital that they try to protect their initial capital first and aim at protecting their funds first and then aim at consistent and regular profits by eliminating the risk and losses .

It is very important to cut down the losses and the best way to do the same is to trade with proper money management and use all its tools like stop loss and take profits to all the trades so that the initial capital is protected , losses are minimised and risks are reduced . Only when there are funds there in the account one can trade whenever there is a good opportunity in the markets .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

qasimm (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186