+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to eliminate risk?

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another way that i use when i feel that i am taking more risk at that time i decrease my risk to lowest possible level that force me to open few trades only and save me from huge losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is impossible to completely eliminate the risks in trading but there are many tips and ways, which can minimize the risks of lose in a trading, you need to find or learn these tricks and then apply them in real trading and watch the results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello: in a business there is more chance of profit and also chance of loss. but if you will try to learn and how know about the business ups and downs then you will be successful and also able to reduce the risks of forex trade. so in my view that is the way you reduce the risk of loss in forex trading.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex marjket mai risk ko kam krna hai. tou es kay lye ap ko forex b business ki learning krna hai. es ka experience hasil krna hai. tou ap es business mai earning hasil kr sakty ho. kyu k forex buiness mai planning say say earning ho gy aur es say he risk kam say kam / eliminate ho sakta hai.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i don't think so aap risk control to kar saktey ho lekin bilkul ignore or eliminate nahi kar saktey ho trade involves a lot of risk. aap ko risk management ko samajhna chahiye risk control karney ka liye aur agar aap ko loss bhi ho jaye to then it is useful to recover loss.

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhen, Forex aik business hai or ye usool hai kisi bhi business ka k agar profit hoga to loss bhi hoga. Hum loss ko km kar sakty hen khatam nhi kar sakty. Forex business bhi esa hi business hai jahan per hum loss ko bilkul khatam nhi kar sakty. Boht saary business me loss 3 months ya 4 months bad pta chalta hai lekin Forex wo single business hai jahan hamara loss ya profit result usi din ajata hai. It mean is per risk ko hum bilkul bhi eliminate nhi kar sakty. So aap trend k sath entry len, trend k against na len, or point per len jahan entry lene wali position ho wahan entry len, her movement per entry nhi len. Yun apka risk kaafi had tak kam hojaega. Lekin hum completely eliminate nhi kar sakty.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzir Shaikh For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2018-05-19)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there is no way to be eliminated as a risk you can do only to minimize risk and maximize your profit and then you can lose but less than what you earn as if it came then your account balance will increase from day to day especially if You really combine it !! I use a simple technique that I create protocols / rules for trading and before making my trades make sure that I follow them and never traders go beyond those rules. And this saves me from taking risks. After each failure I changed my trading and strategy and after finding the reason for the failure I renewed my trading rules.

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi,trading me aisa koi tarika nahi hai jis se ham risk ko puri trah eliminate kar sakte.Aap sirf risk ko kam kar sakte hai .Or iska tarika hai ki aap trading karte time stop loss ka use kare.Or agr aap stop loss ka use nahi karna chahte too aapko good money management or big account balance ki jarurt hai.Aise aap risk ko kam kar sakte hai par trading me risk ko kabhi bhi eleminate nahi kar sakte.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-05-28), fxearner (2018-05-26), majahar_ali (2018-05-19), Nirzana (2018-05-31), ravi999 (2018-06-11), sufiyan22 (2018-05-27), zahid2016 (2018-05-31)

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a say, "No risk no gain". No matter what, there is always a certain amount of risk involved in everything. However, you can still make smart decisions and build up strategies to reduce risk in forex trading to the lowest. You can follow some simple suggestions to do so:
    • Try to use a fixed lot size or fixed dollar/euro/pound trading amount. Always use a baseline for your trade size according to your account.
    • Utilize Stop Loss Order to minimize and control losses on each trade.
    • Thoroughly study and research about the market.
    • Consider expanding currency pairs if you are using only one pair for your trade. But do not focus on too many pairs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-26)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir hum forex trading business main apnay risk ko eleminate kar kay trading kar saktay hain us kay liay humain first good analysis kay baad perfect time per trade enter karna ho gi and other yeh keh money management karna bhee zaroori hay es kay sath sath little profit accept karnay say bhee risk eleminate ho sakta hay.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-31), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)