+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffar500 View Post
    dear trader main to yehi kahta hun k ap k liay wo session sab say acha session hay jab apko market main etner honay ka moka milta hay aur ap es say profit gain kertay hain aur jo entry apko loss day wo ap k liay sab say bura sesseon hoga bs thek say krain gay to hi ap faida hoa ap ko .....
    bhai ji forex ke business me har session he safer hota hai agar aap esme ache se analysis karke trade open karte hai,waise asian session ko esme sabse acha maana jaata hai because esme trader ko kaam karne me koi dikkat nahi rehta hai,esme trader ko low range trading karne ko market me milta hai jisse wo esme ache se kaam kar paata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,675 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes sir I think safety on forex trading depends upon ones own style of trading and money management. In terms of sessions the average movement in asian session is very low so to me its boring to trade and london and us session is far better than others with respect to price action and movement.,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-05-30), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually in forex trading I consider the Asian session safer than other sessions, we have to read the market and have to act on it and we do not have to take high risks and forex trading as it is really very difficult to understand the market movement. every session is the same. if you know the trends in your session can generate profits and if you do not know then you are in trouble. You can lose and make money in each session. As far as I'm concerned, trading with the market during the UK session is still better, if you look at it, the US session is just the opposite of what the English sessions do, but this is uncertain.

Member sherylwajid is on a distinguished road sherylwajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Selection of stocks from all around the world. Warning: Your capital is at risk
    Fast And Secure Platforms Daily Market Analysis Free Demo Account Good Support
    Highlights: Providing Free Demo Account, Expert Research Team Available

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk-free to work with if you want to buy and sell this Cooking Equipment period not since the movement is active in the American or Ough period. S. periods in order for speculators may be much better to examine these individuals, as well as assessing, when speculators want to buy and sell when using an evaluation period of checks related to Us and contrast America may be superior to other periods. The pound traded very lightly during the Tokyo session. Start watching it near the end of the Tokyo session as it can start moving right then. In the London session, GBP / USD accounts love to trade in this session so they trade well.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir I think that is depend on how your strategy to determine the safest time area to trade. If you are expect the great liquidity and great volatility in your side, That you must trade in europe session . But if you expect safe trade which need the little volatile you must trade in asian session for cover your expectation,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), zahid2016 (2018-05-30)

Member marah33 will become famous soon enough marah33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was told that the London session is the best time for forex trading, but I do not see it because my trading strategy has nothing to do with time for trading. I'm a spot trader and I do not want to do anything that does not work for me. in order to succeed in forex, you have to trade in a good volatile market, and more volatility more chance to gain profit but there are also risks attached to it but you can not say that any session is safer to trade cause if you trade without strategy every session can hurt you.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro session koi b ho loss k chance to hoty he hain thorhy bohat magar forex main session k safe ki baat ki jay yani jismian loss k chance bohat km hon wo london hai jismain ap sake trading kar sakty ho or aram sy earning kar sakty ho.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader main to yehi kahta hun k ap k liay wo session sab say acha session hay jab apko market main etner honay ka moka milta hay aur ap es say profit gain kertay hain aur jo entry apko loss day wo ap k liay sab say bura sesseon hoga bs thek say krain gay to hi ap faida hoa ap ko .....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-29)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    The session I like best to trade is a london session because it's a session I get with a good amount of money. You need to know which session is best for making good money. Of course I think it's true that although the currency pair is dependent but I think, all sessions are better for forex trading. Because forex is a global business and this business has many opportunities, we can do this business all sessions. We just need to be able to see some good movements in this session.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)