+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex or insta Forex ak online legal business he jis main kisi v kisam ka khtra nahi he k forex band ho jay ya mere points ka loss hi jay esi koi bat nahi forex main,ye sab main ne apne senior se sunna he beacuse main ne abi khud trade start nahi ki umeed he forex save hi ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taloks is an unknown quantity at this point taloks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion and gentlemen, if we really want to find a safe trade may be in the asian session or after the london market cap, because at that time the movement is not so dangerous and often most suited to our play scalping and I often do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siblu30 is an unknown quantity at this point siblu30's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that you know how forex why trade and that the forex market is the time to learn the trade. the forex market is open 24 hours a day, but that does not mean that it is active during the day, always the truth. If you move the market, traders can make money when you move you can make money off the market.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me all the sessions are safer and possess equal opportunity to gain good profit because i use scalping style for my trades. Normally i gain good and more profit in the start of Asian session.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most survivors in the sessions in this business is because in the Asian session session or asia forex market movements are not too big and can still be used with what is referred to him or her well

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it will depend on our trading strategy , if we are scalper we can trading in sideways market
    condition , but if we are medium trend system we can trade when london and us open market to make profit.

Banned mamakamrul is an unknown quantity at this point mamakamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes are you see for a trade in a security. It is recommended that you do because Asia's trade in Asia, the animation isn't too big. Trends are rare when the Asian session. Because few have news in Asia because it is more suitable for beginners, so when the Asian session, but still. Good money management in Forex trading must always be used.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Which session do you think is safer to trade?

In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    asia and australia session price moves usually relaxed and not high volatile, unless there is a high impact news like the news of the central banks and unemployment news, so, if you want a relaxing movements pairs you can get in on a session or sessions asia tokyo open, but I prefer session USA as prices move fast and usually does not take long to get 1-10 pips in the session USA

Banned Abid Mehmood is an unknown quantity at this point Abid Mehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Assian session is safer and less risky but the point is it also do not have the movements which will let you earn quickly and its too slow for a day trader to watch out so as per my thinking Europian Session is batter then the Asian

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, I prefer to trade when the Asian session. because I think the Asian session infrequent rapid movement and volatility is low. because it is very convenient for traders who are learning. to be safe, you should use SL in each trade, with SL, it means you have to limit your losses may be experienced, of course it will minimize the losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)