+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 180 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that the trader will be easier to monitor them and analysis if a trader wants to trade with the test sessin analyisis of the us session is jut the opposite of what the uk sessions does but this is not certain american and european comarision will better know one another session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed when market goes to sideways time, that is the safer time I know. But I think you can't trade maximaly in sideways time except you use scalping, but as we know that scalping is so risky methods

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yours is an unknown quantity at this point yours's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best session to trade is the newyork and london session where the forex market is usually active and whose trends are usually more stable to make trades.

Member ansfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point ansfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    myry khayal main too koe be session forex trading kay liyay safe nahi hay safe sirf aap ki strategy hooti hay joo kisi be session ko safe bana sakti hay layikin agar aap us sessin main trade karty hain too yay sub say dangerious session hota hay.

Senior Member genama is an unknown quantity at this point genama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    learning is a process to be successful in this trade, and when we've been able to learn well in this business then I'm sure we will be able to continue to grow in our trade and will be better in this business , forex trading need a good money management and good pshicology, if we have it we has a first step to getting a green pips, we need to practice more and more, learn and adjust our system to be more profitable

Member sehar jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point sehar jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with a exhibition during the UK confluence is still the better, if you seeming at it, the US encounter is just the opposite of what the UK appointment does, but this is not certain.

Senior Member mohsenddahnwa is an unknown quantity at this point mohsenddahnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Safe or not, depending on your quickness in the handle of marketplace. I was more comfortables as a trading in the European sessions, for the reason that near is every times as a huges as a movement in the session. So with the aim of, as all indicators are giving a indicate, I at once perform the amicable setted really !!

Senior Member prihatin is on a distinguished road prihatin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly trade in new york session as a result of i like out to trading a eur usd and gbp usd as a result of i m trading through scalping trading style and that i desires more volatility thus since i joined forex i conclude that new york session is best fit for my scalping style and strategies.

Banned faizanh1 is an unknown quantity at this point faizanh1's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be safe on the first day of the market opening you must be very careful while the New York session starts because the movement then is sharp and therefore more risks.

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to uk ka session use kar rahi ho muje ja session best lagta hain forex trade main her session apni jaga theak hain her session trade karne ka laye ha bana hain ap kisi be session main trade kar sakte ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 180 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)