+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 180 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member softengineer is an unknown quantity at this point softengineer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main samjta ho ky dobair ka jo waqat hai us time trade ap bilkol safe ker sakte hai khoe ky us waqat market balnce hoti hai jes sy ap ko kafi profit be ho sakta hai aur ap ke earning main improvemnt be ah sati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anshul123 is an unknown quantity at this point anshul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think any session is safer to trade , i go day wise. days should be considered to be safe or not. each session has its own importance and marks the beginng of something or the other. also i concentrate more on news trading, so be it any session it has its impact on the relevant currency , i try to make profit by trading in the news session :P a session created by me, you also follow this , you will earn .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned merlag is an unknown quantity at this point merlag's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will be good for you to begin trading with "easy" currency such Eur/Usd in your demo account to understand the basic of trading Forex. I started Forex with this currency, and It helped me to learn fast!

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also like asian session and i also use asian session..its my own choice to use asian session..but i have less experience in trading therefore i can't recommend you to use the same

Member camalol is an unknown quantity at this point camalol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the Asian session is the safest because the volatility is low, but also the profits are less than other sessions and as long as you make money management and use stop loss so that you don't lose more than what you can afford

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you that asian session is safer to avoid high risk,,in asian session there is low risk to loss big amount therefore i personaly recommend to trade in asian session if you want to avoid high losses

Senior Member angga is an unknown quantity at this point angga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job. Which session do you see safer?
    i guess tokyo session is a safest trading session for trading..because in this session there are no news that can destroy our analysis and i guess it also have a low price movement, so we can do a scalping in this session..

Senior Member rozikfx is an unknown quantity at this point rozikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me the best time session and very profitable for forex trading is when we do the forex trading market is positioned at 22 o'clock until 03 o'clock at current market or forex market forex market before it closed and will open again, so I guess at this hour forex market will move more flat because the movement only between 20-30pips just and proper method we use is to scalping accompanied by rebate, because for me the position of order we will rarely loss on this position and that loss will be easy to return a profit again

Banned forforex is an unknown quantity at this point forforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Start watching it near the end of the Tokyo session as it can start moving then. In the London session ,GBP/USD accounts for approximately 23% of all forex trading volume start watching it near the end of the Dhaka session as it can start moving then go ahead

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those traders who can't really deal with the news and its high impacts, it is rather good to focus on trading in the asia/australian sessions. Because it is a more quiet market situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 180 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)