+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 180 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned shakeelurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which session does one assume is safer to trade?

In my read Asian session is safer as there square measure hardly violent moves during this session and owing to tighter vary your risk conjointly decreases therefore so safer for traders as owner the volatlity the safer the traders job. that session

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mammon is an unknown quantity at this point mammon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the peoples living in Asia Asian Session is good to trade and the peoples of different regions are also safe to trade in their own regions session. Regions are made according to the economic conditions of the Area and the economic conditions of different countries have a well effect on the regions session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me trading there is none thing that you should know and that is when you trading you have to make the best of the best one thing you have to do and the best thing you have to make sure you know how to trade well because you can make money

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harzar View Post
    I think the asian sesion and the london sesion is best for trading. In that sesion the currency moves slowly so we gets times to make decission and gets times to understand the forex market. I trade in that sesion and gaining profit in that sesion. So i think the asian sesion and london sesion is best.
    best session to trade is the new york and london session where the forex market is usually active is jut the opposite of what the uk sessions does but this is not certain american and european comarision will better know one another session.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the asian sesion and the london sesion is best for trading. In that sesion the currency moves slowly so we gets times to make decission and gets times to understand the forex market. I trade in that sesion and gaining profit in that sesion. So i think the asian sesion and london sesion is best.

Member zaibi299 is an unknown quantity at this point zaibi299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal sy london session sab sy safe hai q k ye easy b hai aur is me loss k chances b kam hotay hai

Banned Yameen is an unknown quantity at this point Yameen's Avatar
    Thanks
    For new entrants Sydny session is improved because in this term exclusive few info hit the industry and value rise the technicals in quite source manners and few how i love to trade in this meeting and grabbing 50 pips are promiscuous and with tehcnicals only getable.

Senior Member adeel10 is an unknown quantity at this point adeel10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion.Only one session which is safer for trade. Safer means i consider market high movement in this session. When the New York came in market. Ye session acha hota hai. Es main kafi volume lagta hai.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all sessions is safe as long as we could see an opportunity to make a profit in that sessions , and we have planned to enter in it, and we always apply good money management, because our trading is safe or not is determined by our MM.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Choosing the session and the best time to trade is always related to your way of trading if you are a scalper you will definitely look to the combination of american and european and asian sessions to have real fast trades and more profits and if you are a long time trade then you must look for safest times to trades on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 180 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)