+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise koi bhi market safe nhi hoti hai kyonki forex to ek risy market hoti hai or maine hamesha 2 session per hi jyadatar trade kiya hai jo ki London session or U.S session hai baaki to maine dusre session per jyada trade nhi ki hai yai dono session hi aise hai jisme hame profit bhi jyada hone k chance hote hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedsain1 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear jis din market ups and down bahoot ho jaaye us din k baad 3,4 din ka jo session hota he wooh safe hoota hai us duraan market kum ups and down hooti hai..so ye mera ak experience hai..phr 3,4 din k baad phr big ups and down ho sakti he..thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will give you the most good trading session for market entry, market london and newyork together when entering the market, then it happens great trade .. so when we entered the market we will be able to get a lot of pips per trade .. we can take profit 30 pips when we entered the market.?

Banned matirmoina is an unknown quantity at this point matirmoina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk or maybe even less desire to buy subject without my wife and I compared to the Western European range, handling were comfortable because you can move a great deal from this program. While almost all symptoms usually present a character, then, my husband and I run this open space immediately.

Senior Member empty is an unknown quantity at this point empty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice thread i like your post or mai app ki bat say agree kerta hon or ye bat app nay theeq kahee asian seassion he best rehta hay trade kernay k liye or mai bhe zyada ter iss session mai he trade kernay ki koshsish kerta hon ku k iss session mai aapp ko profit zyada get honay k chances hain so mai app ko appriciate kerna chahta hon k app nay atni post hmaray stah share ki good job and keep it up

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    safe and sound to work with in order to trade the actual Hard anodized cookware period hadn't as effective mobility with the American period in addition to You. Ersus. period so your dealer is going to be safer to observe these people, in addition to examine, in case a dealer really wants to trade using the test period investigation of Us in addition to American comparability will superior recognize one other period.

Senior Member pagolk is an unknown quantity at this point pagolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certain the industry's preparations for, as well as secure. My partner and I in West European program to measure because a large movement within the program always attempts to. So while additional signals are usually a signal, my partner and I quickly found this place open.

Senior Member uma90 is an unknown quantity at this point uma90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view USA session is very good to trade. Am assurance that after practicing in demo account , definitely we can earn profit . since forex is good to deal and giving opportunity for youngers. earn in forex and live a happy life

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mere hisaab se to shaam ke waqt or raat me 9 se 10 baje tak ka
    session trading ke lye best hai kiun ke iss doraan me trading karta hun and profit kamata hun...

Senior Member princese is an unknown quantity at this point princese's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bahi mai to ye kho ga ke treading mai koi session nai dakha jata is hame us waqt karna chye is waqt ham fresh ho or ham per koi steth na ho is liya ke hamre loss ke chans kam he rhe or hamapni earning kar sake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)