+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 180 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    agar lot size par control bana kar rakhe to kisi bhi session mein trade karna safe rahta hain high risk hamesha high lot size se rahta hain isliye trader ko lot size par pura control rahna chahiye bhaiya ji
    hanji bhai trader agar apne lot size par agar control karke chalta hai to fir wo kisi bhi session mein kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko forex mein kamm risk lena hota hai tabhi wo es business ko ache se samajh kar aage kaam kar sakenga,trader ko apni trading par control karke chalna hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar lot size par control bana kar rakhe to kisi bhi session mein trade karna safe rahta hain high risk hamesha high lot size se rahta hain isliye trader ko lot size par pura control rahna chahiye bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a trader who wants to do the open price and does not require a very active movement then you can use the Asian session and if you want a very active movement then you can use the session and the European and American sessions both sessions require careful analysis and if unsure do not open

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amanmahima is on a distinguished road amanmahima's Avatar
    Thanks
    All sessions are good for earning if a trader have good knowledge and experience and to gain these things a trade have to do more practice on demo account as well as read on the blogs and sites related to the forex. If a trader analysis the news, analysis the market trend and make good strategies and planning before trade then that trader can earn good profit and every session is good for that trader.

Senior Member javed786 is an unknown quantity at this point javed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jis waqt bhi hard work kerwo gy ap ky ley fieda mend hy or ap ko es sy profit he mily ga zedaa behter hy ky forex me jo bhi news ho us pr nazer ho or es trha ap kam acha ker sekty hy

Senior Member ondel is an unknown quantity at this point ondel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself love the Asian session to make scalping in pair EJ and it is a secure session in trading EJ, but sometimes when there's a news near, or overnight news will affect the Asian session, so we need to be observant of the session trading at, it would be very nice.

Member growol is an unknown quantity at this point growol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the Asian session is a session that is very convenient for me and I think it is very nice and as traders we should always be ready then all will go well and as traders we must remain calm and be patient then all can run well and that is very important.

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend I think Asian session is safer to trade because at this session low volatility happens in the market and the market moves according to technical rather than fundamental analysis. So I think Asian Session is good for every trader.

Senior Member irfan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view it does not matter that which one is the safer and better session for forex trading it does not make any difference that where you are trading the things matter is that how you are trading may be you are right the Asian market is safer for forex trade but it's up to you

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it all depends on your trading strategy but if you are a price action trader i think you should not be bothered about the session all you need to be concerned about is if the signal you are about to trade is valid ,once that has been established then i think you are good to go because that will be the best for you at all times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 180 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)