+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my mind the USA session in the forex forum business is a good in the world online for making the money more and more and for getting the experience with learning. The usa session is also connected to the world for doing the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisab se to jab newyork aur london session hota hai wahi best hota hai eur/usd mein trading karne ke liye usme volume jyada hota hai aur profit bhi jaldi earn kar sakte ho aap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje lagta hain tokyo session is safer then other sessions kyunki is session me dekha gaya hain ki fluctuations bahot kam hoti hain newbies ke liye better hain ye session main trading karna.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

npgit (2014-07-11)

Member oukyahwna is an unknown quantity at this point oukyahwna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer the asians as a session most times because it is a session where technical analysis are obeyed but i sometimes prefer the new york sessions because of the rallies that are normally seen as there though they sometimes have littles or no regard for technical analysis !!!

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Safe to use if you want to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the European session and U.S. session so that the trader will be easier to monitor them, and analyze it. We can see some good movements in this session and mostly this session follow the previous two sessions and traders like to trade in this session so they do the well trades. Besides this they can earn a lot of money from this forum side.

Member sahnoukHaw is an unknown quantity at this point sahnoukHaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer the asian sessions as most times because it is a session where technical analysis are obeyed but i sometimes prefer the new york session because of the rallies that are normally seen there really an though they sometimes have little or no regard for technical analysis !!

Junior Member irfanaslam00 is an unknown quantity at this point irfanaslam00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hell friend i m new user in treading can share best experience in treading and Technics because i,m interested in treading so please help me some thing about thanks

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the good session that you should focus on it while trading forex is the active session which the market begin to move faster in the way in which you can make a great benefits from this faster way of movement in the forex trading

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by panhwer110 View Post
    dear forex trading main sirf news time pe trading kerne se aap ko acha profit ho skta hai aur us profit ko aap easily withdraw bhi ker skte ho aur haan forex aik bht acha business hai.
    bhai mery khyal ma tu news trading zaida dangerous hoti hay , ya baat sahi hay k news time ma hamay achi earning ho sakti hay , lakin es k sath sath news time ma risk bi kafi zaida hota hay aur hamay margin call bi mil sakti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    every session is safe for trading forex if you put on your mind the basic part and principles of keeping your balance safe during different session periods through compatible and adequate analysis of the market movement in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)