+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    safe to use if you wish to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the eu session and U.S. session in order that the monger are easier to observe them, and analyze, if a monger desires to trade with the check session analysis of yank and European comparison can higher apprehend each other session

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by duki View Post
    I also, because I am a scalper and I need good fluctuations and volatility in the market,
    so I follow the pair with good fluctuations there like EURUSD, EURJPY, they have good fluctuations
    and will give me more chances to make a profit, london sessions and new york or american sessions
    and tokyo or japan sessions are a good market session to follow
    regard
    For me, I think the best American server servers are among the existing servers, but they
    are all handed over by InstaForex, and great confidence, and we know that everything
    we offer is the best available in the Forex market trading services market.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

hardisc (2017-11-23)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new contestants Sydny session is better on the grounds that in this session just couple of news hit the market and cost take after the technicals in great conduct and some how I want to exchange this session and getting 50 pips are simple and with tehcnicals just conceivable.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by besar View Post
    I am trading a new york session that records the most volatile markets. Here you will realize the honest opportunity
    to generate sufficient profits, no hard season for the forex merenilism that you will experience in any season,
    but the business is mainly done at the time of your mercantilism. The best monetary unit session on my behalf,
    as a result of having a smart impact on every business with honest movements and uniformity of patterns and good clarity
    becarfull
    I also, because I am a scalper and I need good fluctuations and volatility in the market,
    so I follow the pair with good fluctuations there like EURUSD, EURJPY, they have good fluctuations
    and will give me more chances to make a profit, london sessions and new york or american sessions
    and tokyo or japan sessions are a good market session to follow
    regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

syarif (2017-11-18)

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by besar View Post
    I am trading a new york session that records the most volatile markets. Here you will realize the honest opportunity
    to generate sufficient profits, no hard season for the forex merenilism that you will experience in any season,
    but the business is mainly done at the time of your mercantilism. The best monetary unit session on my behalf,
    as a result of having a smart impact on every business with honest movements and uniformity of patterns and good clarity
    becarfull
    Ha bhai aap sahi keh rhe ho new york session sabse jyada volatile hota hai kynki issi time cad aur eur market bhi open rehti hsi aur sari mews issi time aati hai to log isme trading krna pasnad krte hsi movement hoti hai schi khasi money earn bhi krte hai kuch log loss bhi pate hsi to msin issi time ko sabse jyada pasand karta hu

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    becarfull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

duki (2017-11-14)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    in a surprising move after a two day monetary review meeting that ended if you are a day trader, you should choose forex pairs that are most active the allure of forex day trading is that you can trade 24-hours a day

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-27), batool (2017-11-26), ghaffar500 (2017-11-02), israr2017 (2017-11-20), kanita (2017-11-14), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), QamarXulqi (2017-11-05), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), sachit (2017-11-03), yulbang111 (2017-11-08), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader session sary hi achay hoty hain laekn yeh ap pay depend hay k ap nay kon say sesstion main trade kerni hay deari ap ko jes sesstion main achi trade milay wo session ap k liay acha hoga kun ksi time achay say achay sesstion main bhi entry nahain milti.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), ASHOK (2017-11-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-02), QamarXulqi (2017-11-05), rehanayaz (2017-11-06), yulbang111 (2017-11-08)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are looking for security in trading, I suggest you trade in Asian session. because
    it has a sassy Asian session movement that is not too big. A rare trend during the Asian session,
    Asian session because there is rarely a news release. Because more for beginners,
    it is suitable for trading during Asian session. but still must always use good money management in trading
    becarfull

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisar View Post
    to seek safe trading session in Asia was safe, but the price movement is very slow. for movement is encouraged to try on EURUSD pair. and if want a faster price movements should trade on the GBPUSD pair
    will GBP / USD move faster in Asian session ... or just in london session ??? ...
    is it safe to do scalping on sia session ??? and what pair can we choose for our trading ??? ...
    i want to be a scalper ... i hear someone can get more with scalping in their trading ...
    best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)