बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1351

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Junior Member nusantara is on a distinguished road nusantara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisar View Post
    to seek safe trading session in Asia was safe, but the price movement is very slow. for movement is encouraged to try on EURUSD pair. and if want a faster price movements should trade on the GBPUSD pair
    will GBP / USD move faster in Asian session ... or just in london session ??? ...
    is it safe to do scalping on sia session ??? and what pair can we choose for our trading ??? ...
    i want to be a scalper ... i hear someone can get more with scalping in their trading ...
    best regard

2. PAMM
    Junior Member jkt48 is on a distinguished road jkt48's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.2 USD
    Thanks
    If you are looking for security in trading, I suggest you trade in Asian session. because
    it has a sassy Asian session movement that is not too big. A rare trend during the Asian session,
    Asian session because there is rarely a news release. Because more for beginners,
    it is suitable for trading during Asian session. but still must always use good money management in trading
    becarfull

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346.15 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,232 Times in 420 Posts
    dear trader session sary hi achay hoty hain laekn yeh ap pay depend hay k ap nay kon say sesstion main trade kerni hay deari ap ko jes sesstion main achi trade milay wo session ap k liay acha hoga kun ksi time achay say achay sesstion main bhi entry nahain milti.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (11-04-2017), jellybelly2017 (11-02-2017), QamarXulqi (11-05-2017), rehanayaz (11-06-2017), yulbang111 (11-08-2017)

Member jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    214.05 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,505 Times in 713 Posts
    in a surprising move after a two day monetary review meeting that ended if you are a day trader, you should choose forex pairs that are most active the allure of forex day trading is that you can trade 24-hours a day

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (11-04-2017), ghaffar500 (11-02-2017), israr2017 (11-20-2017), kanita (11-14-2017), punjabpolice (11-12-2017), QamarXulqi (11-05-2017), rehanayaz (11-13-2017), sachit (11-03-2017), yulbang111 (11-08-2017)

Junior Member besar is on a distinguished road besar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.2 USD
    Thanks
    I am trading a new york session that records the most volatile markets. Here you will realize the honest opportunity
    to generate sufficient profits, no hard season for the forex merenilism that you will experience in any season,
    but the business is mainly done at the time of your mercantilism. The best monetary unit session on my behalf,
    as a result of having a smart impact on every business with honest movements and uniformity of patterns and good clarity
    becarfull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

duki (11-14-2017)

Member ravi999 is on a distinguished road ravi999's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    87.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by besar View Post
    I am trading a new york session that records the most volatile markets. Here you will realize the honest opportunity
    to generate sufficient profits, no hard season for the forex merenilism that you will experience in any season,
    but the business is mainly done at the time of your mercantilism. The best monetary unit session on my behalf,
    as a result of having a smart impact on every business with honest movements and uniformity of patterns and good clarity
    becarfull
    Ha bhai aap sahi keh rhe ho new york session sabse jyada volatile hota hai kynki issi time cad aur eur market bhi open rehti hsi aur sari mews issi time aati hai to log isme trading krna pasnad krte hsi movement hoti hai schi khasi money earn bhi krte hai kuch log loss bhi pate hsi to msin issi time ko sabse jyada pasand karta hu

Junior Member duki is on a distinguished road duki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by besar View Post
    becarfull
    I also, because I am a scalper and I need good fluctuations and volatility in the market,
    so I follow the pair with good fluctuations there like EURUSD, EURJPY, they have good fluctuations
    and will give me more chances to make a profit, london sessions and new york or american sessions
    and tokyo or japan sessions are a good market session to follow
    regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

syarif (11-18-2017)

Member elseginy95 is an unknown quantity at this point elseginy95's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.7 USD
    Thanks
    For new contestants Sydny session is better on the grounds that in this session just couple of news hit the market and cost take after the technicals in great conduct and some how I want to exchange this session and getting 50 pips are simple and with tehcnicals just conceivable.

Junior Member syarif is an unknown quantity at this point syarif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duki View Post
    I also, because I am a scalper and I need good fluctuations and volatility in the market,
    so I follow the pair with good fluctuations there like EURUSD, EURJPY, they have good fluctuations
    and will give me more chances to make a profit, london sessions and new york or american sessions
    and tokyo or japan sessions are a good market session to follow
    regard
    For me, I think the best American server servers are among the existing servers, but they
    are all handed over by InstaForex, and great confidence, and we know that everything
    we offer is the best available in the Forex market trading services market.
    becarfull

15. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

hardisc (Yesterday)

16. LFC
    Junior Member nomanraza74 is an unknown quantity at this point nomanraza74's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    safe to use if you wish to trade the Asian session had not as active movement of the eu session and U.S. session in order that the monger are easier to observe them, and analyze, if a monger desires to trade with the check session analysis of yank and European comparison can higher apprehend each other session

+ Reply to Thread