+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 180 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to sabse jayda London session hi prefer karta hoon, is session mein movement badiya hota hai jo kamane layak hota hai, agar hum log London mein trading kar rahe hai to humare ko ismein acha system use karna hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view Asian session is safer as there are hardly violent moves in this session and due to tighter range your risk also decreases so thus safer for traders as lessor the volatlity the safer the traders job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think usa session is very good to trade at forex because we can see few good movements in this session and mostly this session follow the previous two sessions and traders like to forex trade in this session so they do the better forex trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the market is more moving our analysis will work better. So we can make a lot of money when the market moves a lot like the euro and usa sessions. I do not like the Asian session to trade because most of the time market moves only a few pips. may be safer than others if we do not want to take risks to make a profit. My partner and I opted for the West European session and it was also quieter along with the market technique on a continuous basis and it was also very helpful along with us to be ready and can usually be a very useful wait and most will require a process along with usually always quiet .

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bro actually I consider security in forex trading depends on the style of trading and money management itself. In terms of sessions, the average movement in the Asian session is so low that for me the boring and boring sessions of london and we are much better than others with respect to price movements and movements. just imaginary sai tou session humy ko daikhna he nahe chayay bas mai market level ko find karna chayay aur us hissab sai trading karni chayay kio k jab did not find her kuch nahe kary gay tab tak ap ko yaha pr kuch samjh nahe asakti hai achea tarah is leyay apna epxerince increase karna zruri hai .

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear, of course I totally agree with you, I think Asian session is always quieter and more stable and safer, and, there are many merchants who prefer to work in a quiet Asian session, and, but for me I always want to work in Europe session Mere imaginary mai market ka jo first session hi wo achah he market japb open ho ya phrase last session market jab close horai ho tb ka session zyadA ACHA hai compared to dusre session in market market i news ko dekhna aur news say achi learn karna ek behter trder ki nishani hoti hai aur nishani ko samjha jae aur samjh ker we say pora pora fiada uthaya jae yeh b lazmi krar de dya jata hai shuru my beshak hume thora sa loss ho sakta hai lekin us ko nazarandaz nahi karna chahye.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy and your trading style should be safer not a couple, so partner if he is safe or not depends on your readiness to face the market. I am more comfortable trading in the European session, because there is always a big movement in this session. so that, when all indicators give signals, tanks to the topic. I think tokyo session will have less risk when you trade with EJ or UJ. I only trade for a long time and focus more on the analysis of each session, Asia, Sometimes help me get more profit I think from BOJ Session london is a session that I like to trade in forex market trading business. Many traders have different sessions that they like to trade the forex market business. Forex trading business is a good and good trading business

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view, the most income sessions are from 14.00 to 1.00 pm local time and in this session I also get most of the time and the bad time to trade is after 12.00 am to 10.00 am bai saab ji forex best oak business hai g han bhout se trader kehte hai new york and londan time mai trading karni chahi aa g bikul es mai market bhout rapid chalti hai magar forex application mai chart ko achi tra se karte hai fer app analysis forex mai koi v time farm mai trading kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience I think Asian sessions are safer than other sessions but I love trading with volatility and for that I like to trade in New York-London sessions because most of the merchants are trading at that time and high volatility takes place in that session. I find that the Asian session is a slow session so it is perfect for scalping with the EURJPY chart. I usually get a lot of advantages during Asian trading sessions and when I use lot size lots I can take advantage of the indicator analysis

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes Asian sessions become risky if there are meetings for Japan and Australia central banks, but for most of the Asian session session for me, I no longer make orders through Asian sessions and wait for Europe and London sessions to start a major honorable trade for major trde sessions karta hon i think hamary layman said the best session of new york and london han sessions is the main overlap condition the main trde karna most benefit ha main session asia to be trde karta hon or jab say finesh hota ha to europe and our main shoro karta hon or prot kamta hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 180 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)