+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Safe to use if you want to trade the Asian session not as an active movement of European session and US session so merchants will be easier to monitor them, and analyze them. We can see some good moves in this session and most of these sessions follow the previous two sessions and traders like to trade in this session so they trade well. In addition they can make a lot of money from the side of this forum. I think the safest session to trade depends on the partner we use, when we use USD, it would be helpful to follow the US clock session and start opening the exchange. I think this can reduce the false signal signal indicator is given, and to always be safer to use stop loss in any position to buy or sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every session is safe for forex trading if you put on your mind the basic parts and principles keep your balance safe during different session periods through compatible and adequate analysis of the market movement in forex I think a good session that you should focus on it while forex trading is an active session that the market is starting to move faster in a way where you can make great benefits from this fast way of moving in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we consider the safe time for trading, then when the market remains less stable it will be the right time, and if the market remains volatile, then at that time earnings profit will also be a very fast scheme but also contain higher risks. so to trade risk less in less stable sessions. A beautiful newcomer to better just because some of the media in this session, the session in addition to the market hit some of the excellent behavior observed in the bus business, such as technical meetings and love in addition to catching 50 points is only possible The fact is increasingly technical.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good question for all traders that which session is useful for trading,,, every new trader can take guidence frok different views of peoiple ,,,, in my opnion every trader use his own stratgy ans stle and session of trading which he understand,,like and suitable for him ,,,every trader use the think the safar session which keep safe him from lose and give them profit ,,, it is safe or not,it depend on our readiness,,,, eurpean session is more best

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), Unregistered (2)

Member ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency session the pound trades extremely lightly during the tokyo session start watching it near the end of tokyo session if u know trend in sessions u can make profit and if u do not know then u r in trouble u can loose nd earn in every session

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    i think best session is trading nothing kun k jo b session ho us ma banda ko chance zaroor lana parta hai hai kbi us ko profit ho jata hai or kbi loss iss leya ma kise b sission ko best nhi khata anyway sab session apni apni jga thk hai

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several sessions in the Forex trading market that you can trade all day and night too but if you want to transact well and also can be good then you have to choose currency first then you have to choose session of currency zone then it will be dough but if you want to trade a perfect session then you should try the London session and a new York session that the time market movement is very good for all currencies Of course it depends on the trading strategy we use. I follow a more comfortable trading session in the European market. Here I use the breakout strategy and make it a profit in the normal amount. This can make me able to save profits safely in trading !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the sessions are same if you know the trend in sessions you can make profit and if you do not know then you are in trouble. you can loose and earn in every session.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer the European session and it is very safe and comfortable for me because I am used to trading in this session as a trader and we have to be ready and everything will be fine with focus and hard work will be very meaningful and all need process and we must be ready . Irs depends on the currency session. The pound traded very lightly during the Tokyo session. Start watching it near the end of Tokyo session because it can start moving at that time. At the London session, GBP / USD accounts for about 23% of all forex trading volumes. The pound can be traded in the New York session as well.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to searng For This Useful Post:

kokorotak (2018-03-15), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hr session me alag alag currency pairs apni nature k hisaab sy move krty hain mgr session ki baaat ho rhi hai to New york session sab sy behtr hai q k NY session me sab sy ziada movement hoti hai or trend direction b NY session me mostly change hoti hai ya fir market apny trend me tezi sy move krna shuru kr deti hai , meri long term entries or scalping dono NY session me decide hoti hain
    k kya krna agay

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 180 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)