+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading session is when the United States and European markets join, this is the most active session to trade and earn a lot of money in a long time, in fact the most traded but also volatile session is such a way that you can lose a lot if you are not careful. be careful with your trade. and Market forex movement ko dekh kar kar trading na hoga. My forex market is booling people invest kar to paise kama raha hey. Forex market I ap bhi invest kar to profit get sakte hey. The forex market is one of the most profitable markets, hey. A reliable forex market market hey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main forex trading daily karta hu just liye trading forex oak habbit ban gayi hai main market hum kab kitna capital lagakr kitne volume se trade kar rahe hai sab kuch dekgna chahiye aur ek bar acha khasa profit sharpening par humme trading stop kar deni chahiye kuch tim ko and safer sessions are Asian sessions as the market stays within a small range but answers your questions depending on your trading time and style, because I do not like the Asian session because the market is not moving because I want, I prefer trading in the European session because the market is in motion fast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade in every session because the forex market is so volatile that you just have to keep an eye on the basics of forex pairs so you can put trades in the right direction and you can earn a good income from your trading and I prefer trading sessions London and New York because this market is characterized by good market volatility and my trading strategy relies on good market volatility to generate profits, but depending on your own strategy you can also enjoy trading this session or trade in Tokyo and Sydney sessions if you prefer volatility lower market

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's like asking for help from the forex market and the answer will be Try me but this every market session can be fickle and if you still want a bit of movement and support and resistance in play then you can use Asian market session to plan your trade as not movement like that you can worry about and you can get the target easily but not too many trade opportunities are provided and the possibility of stopping more there because there may be an early Asian trap and when the London and European markets are opened strong movements can really affect the carry trade You.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar hum achi trading karna chahty hain tu humien chahiye keh jab over laping hoty hain sessions us waqt trade karien us waqt hum achy pips gain kar sakty hain almost 70 to 100 pips mera matlab hai jab london close hony wala ho aur new york open hony wala ho tu us waqt trade lagaien lekin agar range trader hain tu sydeny waly session main kam karien us main ziada market ranging main hoti hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-31)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several active sessions than others but for me I only trade when I see a good and clear opportunity for me to enter the market and trade profitably, so I am always on the alert all the time to ensure that a good trading signal does not pass me, that way I get a good chance that will benefit my account and get out once I reach that target and live to trade on another day. and I can trade in trading sessions every day, because I always follow trends in every trading session. It depends on your strategy and the way you trade where you feel comfortable to trade because it always tries to trade according to your trading strength.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the Asian session is the safest art for trading but to profit in Asian session it is very difficult unless we also trade with scalping in recommended Asian session and besides safer Asia session is european / london session in this session besides safe also easy make a profit and you can trade forex with what is right and produce a better known pannel that works that produces that we can boost it with that works well for everyone who is able to match the market with the exact position we see around and we have to work for the best solution we can value

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal sa apko aasia hi session use karna chaye magar jaha do not see ki bat ha forex mai seession nhi blky apka experience count hota ha qk forex mai jitni ziyada ho ga apka profit bhi otna hi ziyada ho ga apko chaye k ap account demo par ziyada tawaja dy and of course, I can say that this is absolutely true that the most appropriate time for forex trading is at European market opening and US session opening. Why is that? because in both usually the direction of price movement, by following the trend of the session then you will easily get some pips from following the trend. But note the news.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can choose a good session to trade. We can choose it based on our trading system. For me, I can trade in trading sessions every day, because I always follow the trend in every trading session. So it does not matter to me if the market is volatile or not, I can still trade and I can still make good profits and It's important that we have to trade in a good time frame and the best way we need to trade. I am my forex trader but I do it seriously and my best day of the week is tuesday and thrusday. I like Friday because of its high volatility, I also like trading during news time because it gives the volatility I like the most. Traders may have choice regarding the selection of market conditions.

Junior Member sweet15 is on a distinguished road sweet15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal main tu asian session ziada better hay kyo kay iss main ziada tar newbies hotay hain or unko trade kay baray main as such pata nahi hota hay iss liye iss main wo log jo experience rakhtay hain wo easily iss se profit earn kar saktay hain or iss main se ziada earning karnay kay liye bhe asian session hi best hay because iss main trades ziada hoti hain or iss liye iss main earning karna boht asaaan ho jata hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)