+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All technicallist like us will really hope (and actually already based on strong believe) that the price movement in the market will always recurring, no matter about regular chart pattern, wave pattern, harmonic pattern or other kind of pattern. Because of that, we should keep learning and improve our skills in learning any histories that ever been happen in the market, both technically (based on chart) or fundamentally (based on fundamental indicators like news for example).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this statement is based on truth that history repeat itself but in my opinion the thinking behind it that we can get a lot of experience from the history of trade. in the past we have found a lot of successful traders and if we follow these people we also become a successful trader We can see many things about price history just from our MT4 platform's chart. Even we can download history sheet that stored in the broker's server. If we want to master how to predict the market movement based on chart, than we should learn the history by using chart, right!? Find the esssences of history by your self, then you will be a success trader later for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true that history repeats , that is why technical analyses is formed to analyse history. we must know how to read charts and make trend lines and support and resistance level in order to predict the new support and resistance point where the market will stay and where to sell and buy . we should be able to use fibonacci tool too in order to understand previous charts and tables.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get the move every time mean we cannot predict that every time in forex every single movement is unique we cannot be sure about coming move but we can predict to some how and this is possible by analysing historical gat with the help of technicals. When we talke about to think wisely at that time we are talking about to consider to safety I am not so sure to predict the next movement of history that we have. so my own until now still continue to do an analysis of what makes the movement can change drastically and when the best time to trade forex. so when we are trading we will make a profit in any open position that we do.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously yes, the key to understand the future move the market is in the study of the history, if you want to know the next and the future movement of the market then you must have to learn how to analyze the market technically, with the complete study of the candle charts in different time intervals we can assume the next market movement price action is nice to grasp for the traders.. measure the chart histories may be a sensible factor to be done beffore we have a tendency to Open position.. this is often a technical analisys,as a decent monger we've to grasp and understant regarding this technic beside elementary analisys,the each technic is vital to any or all traders!!

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if we are in daily or weekly strong support and resistance it can bounce.but how prices as an actions that will be reacted at this level.to know this thing we watch the previously as a history of price action how price action act on recent past.like if it make a shadow we can expect a shadow on that support or resistances !! love restrain costs against it as a result of the principle of 'history can repeat it self' therefore i think any time the value are going to be let floating behind several stay assured weight hehehe ..

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    History definilt repeats but i are unable to get your move every time frame mean we are unable to predict The item every time frame in forex every one movement will be unique when i are unable to ensure information about coming move but my spouse and i will probably predict for you to a few how IN ADDITION TO This really is possible via analysing historical gata by the assistance of technicals. While my spouse and i talk information about in order to think wisely on The idea day my spouse and i tend to be talking information about to help carry before moves.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I quite agree with the fact that the key to inclination how the history of forex trading tiresomeness is by studying charts of the subsequent; sometimes, we would actually gain out that the industry follows the same activity and continual ornamentation that it has followed before in the bypass. Technical analysis is possible for batteries, which will exclusively be a smart forex chart pattern to predict the long-term toll that AR we tend to simply move on, we need to understand the art of interpreting the cards available.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul main ap ki baat say agree hon kun kay forex online trading main humain is market ko samjanay kay liye kam is kam aik acha our proper knowledge chahye our us kay bad techinal analysis aik aasi cheez hai ju humain kamyaab kar sakti hai. our yahi hishtory hai is market ki If only the price history alone is not enough I think, must be supported by indicators that can more accurately predict the price of progress. Going in the direction where the price, up or down.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, what you give related to science to examine the value for step, as can be observed in the last 12 months, in addition to heritage along with the heritage, which took place to ensure that marketers can easily check person next to the right, because the image would never lose again 12 months, or even just after the future. In fact everything you give regarding cost research study-related activities, which can be noticed from previous years and also connected to each other records, which took place in the order in which operators certainly person also can analyze and accurate of drawings are never happens again next year or even after then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)