+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

The saying that history keep repeating itself and to relate it more to technical analysis we can say the key to predict future prices accurately lies in the studies and analysis of historical trades or charts. Do you agree?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-15), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), ij999 (2019-04-19), kkkk (2019-05-24), ntoed (2012-10-12), sunil1978 (2012-12-05)

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    really what you give about the science of studying the price movements that can be seen from the previous year and of history and the history that has occurred so that traders can examine the patient and precisely because the graphics are never going to happen again next year or after next

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eddy For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-15)

Junior Member yaminpsm is an unknown quantity at this point yaminpsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    really what you give about the science of studying the price movements that can be seen from the previous year and of history and the history that has occurred so that traders can examine the patient and precisely because the graphics are never going to happen again next year or after next
    There are many money-making opportunities out there and we've been involved with quite a few, namely property marketing, web development, residential construction security, multi-level marketing businesses etc.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trader using technical analyse to the predict where price to go...i view youtube about forex analyse... and someday i try with they strategy i cannot same like him... i know one thing thats one trader not same with another trader...

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_lee View Post
    some trader using technical analyse to the predict where price to go...i view youtube about forex analyse... and someday i try with they strategy i cannot same like him... i know one thing thats one trader not same with another trader...
    of course no one can know the movement trader in the future, because by predicting the price will move with it certainly can not, which can be done by traders just anlisa from previous movements, best wishes for traders instaforex, hopefully we can be a reliable trader in executing trading.

Senior Member Khanbai is an unknown quantity at this point Khanbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SOme trader using technical analyse to the predict where price to go...i view youtube about forex analyse... and someday i try with they strategy i cannot same like him... i know one thing thats one trader not same with another trader.. Thank YOU

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The give about the science of studying the price movements, that can be seen from the previous year and history and the history that has occurred so that traders can examine the patient and precissely because the graphics are never going to happen again next year or after next has lot potential you just need to be good in it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The really what you give about the science of studying the price movements that can be seen from the previous year and of history and the history that has occurred so that traders can examine the patient and precisely because the graphics are never going to happen again next year or after next technical analysis has lot potential you just need to be good i it, Forex chart patterns are able to predict the future moves well we just need to know the art of reading those charts.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To give about the sceine of studying the price movements that can be seen from the previous year and of history and the history that has occurred so that traders can examine the patient and precisely because the graphis are never going to happen again next year of after next time to traders.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical anlaysis has ton potential you only ought to be smart in it, forex chart patterns ar able to predict the longer term moves we have a tendency toll we simply ought to grasp the art of reading those charts....................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)