+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 343 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3429

Thread: Can we do forex as a full time job?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact, for me I actually think it can ,if you ensure enough knowledge and experience ,you can take the forex as a full time job ,don't forget that you should have enough funds in your bank account to continue trading in any circumstance you can face.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact in forex trading I do think I am not a full time trader.I have same limitation my Forex income use your's ethic for Forex income and more profit in it easily i think forex trading is a full time job in it and when you make more and more profit in it easily..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rami Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Rami Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex have 5 business working day & 24 hours a day. I think its a matter of trader by which s/he can take it as a part time or full time. If s/he have other job or student they can take it as a part time job. Most of professional trader take it as a full time business.

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business gee haan bilkul ker saktay hain agar time hay to.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother can take the Forex trading as a full time trading business and if we can trade with proper discipline only then we can take it full time trading business because Forex فقشيهىل is a high risky trading business in the world. we need to control the over trading and emotions.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think we can take the forex trading as our full time trading business but for that we need to develop a trading skill and trading strategy, without proper knowledge and skill we can not get success here and for that we need to practice more in demo accounts to get success here.

Senior Member praveen92 is an unknown quantity at this point praveen92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No iam not a full time job right now i am working with a part time only.in future i can take a study income i will come to the full time ,today i have learned yhe basic and proper knowledge and information about forex trading then i will learn the statics and i got experience then i will come to full time trading

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it can make a profit consistently, then the forex can be a full time job. but of course it was not easy to get a consistent profit, have much to learn and practice. because it takes knowledge and skill good trading. so should the good judgment when deciding to make forex as a full time job.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah it possible to do forex a full time business, forex trading is not a job but a business because we invest our own money in forex before trading, but it possible for us to trade forex as a full time business and make big money.

Senior Member eniolaforex is an unknown quantity at this point eniolaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business can be done as a full time business only if the forex market can learn very in the forex market trading business and also if the trader c an take it as a business and not a gamble is the only way to succeed as a full time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 343 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)