+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 136 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan I think it's the best way to find a bar or a bar or a bar iske bare me to ye best hi or me iss, why try chahta hun me chahta hun to iss se bhi faida uthaoun .... and after the candle is formed with a similar drawing pattern directly above the direction then following the direction of the main trend down the candle previous. That is one of the forex candle strategies with minimal risk. May be useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders say it. And this is very useful if you don't mind explaining to us and mayber using images so we will be clear to get an understanding of it and the Secret idea and candle holder for all if you can understand that I am linked to the Exchange organization settings forgot to add. Try various graphics and professionals when there are many people still from the chandelier in the ultimate mystery.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2019-06-30)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese candles are one way to read the market and determine price action. This is seen as a number of traders as the best and has failed many other traders. What I notice is that when we have a good way of reading the market, we also have to combine it in other ways so that if one way fails we will not be trapped in our trade. and candlesticks, sab se, chartbar achai hi aur ziada tar traders yhi use karty hain es ki tachnical analysis bhi kafi sickle hoti hain terminal maibhi apny terminal mai candlestock chart hi use karta hu es se kafi help milta hai candlestick tray sab chart se beh hai aur esy asani sa samja bhi ja sakta hi

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can ignore all the secrets and philosophy of the Japanese candlestick, I don't think you need to add more indicators to trade forex. There are many candlestick secrets that we don't know, and many graphic experts try to get their secrets up to now and at first I didn't use them but now they are amazing because you can do more things than line graphs but I have to learn how to properly lay them down

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlesticks are strategies in this case that are automatically created on the chart, this is good for all types of traders in this case, so understand this and get profit from this and this market because variations in this case make graphs like candlesticks on this ... and Japneese candlestic chart pattern is the best chart pattern many investors like this chart and use this for trading to analyze the market which is very helpful for short-term and long-term trading and easy to understand with my favorite chart

7. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

burqa (2019-06-26)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can ignore all the secrets and philosophy of the Japanese candlestick, I don't think you need to add more indicators to trade forex. There are many candlestick secrets that we do not know, and many graphic experts try to dig up their secrets until now and I am not a very long trader and I am not a very new trader I am not a full expert trader and I am not a fully trained trader on the forex trading platform so I have something that knows about trading but it is incomplete but I am not a freelance trader at the forex trading site.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

jangkung (2019-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candle Japan is very popular as I have seen in all video tutorials and is very easy to understand and is very helpful especially for beginners. Mostly I look for Forex traders to use this candle to trade. Everyone can share how to install this candle to a live account or demo. and japanis candlsticks are the best for every one.koi b esy asani sy samaj sakta hi bas yeh when mangta hi sekhy k liye ik bar jisy yeh ajye wo master hai forex trading main bahot c hain site jo app ko sikha sakhti hain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

hansfx (2019-06-27)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese candles are the best. yes I also use Japanese candles to see the type of candle. it really shows me where the market will go depending on the type of candle, many good traders use it for most of the analysis, it is a breakthrough in the Forex market and trading forex online with japan candlestick is a good decision, because we can analyze the conditions better, I always use this chart when trading forex online, and I can think of many opinions about price movements and predictions of movement.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

hulu kuda (2019-06-29)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that Japanese candlesticks are the best for forex analysis. Easy to understand and trading can be easily analyzed to use it. Most traders use it because it's easy to use. There is a lot of time when the candle doesn't work. You also have to remember that one candle in one time frame can show a different candle on the other. A 4 hour bear might be 15

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't hear beforehand about Japanese candlesticks so how can you say something about your words but why don't you share here everything about Japanese candlesticks. if you take very good results using it then share it for me. and japaneese candlesticks are the oldest method / indicator in the world, I also use Japanese candlesticks to see market trends and then we can see the strength of buyers and sellers in the market using this candlestick ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 136 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open