+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in observing market movements I also like candlesticks more than any other form of wagon, Candlesticks are easy for me to understand and learn and I allow Japanese pop candles which are actually the best-selling tools regarding technology indicators. Your Japanese candlesticks usually vary different behaviors and most of these habits are often explained to determine your daily business when they have unique translations during different patterns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick Japanese candlestick of the oldest methods and techniques that have been used to monitor and record price movements on financial markets, and have proven the value and power of this art in predicting what will be a stock price even forcing other cultures in the world to interest in it and use and develop their tactics are analytically different from that. The eyes of the new Western world are opened about this candlestick because it discovers the beauty of expression, the psychological state of markets and traders who fail to be photographed by other methods because of the candlestick's superiority. And also because it is considered the best method used to read the state of supply and demand and measure the respective market forces. This has been proven as well as Japanese candles for many years, it is a successful technical analysis tool that helps investors and speculators to achieve high levels of profit that are marked for many traditional Western ways. Unlike strengths in psychic analysis and market traders read psychic, also features predictability the high price of the right track in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,. I am familiar with the candletick indicator and I compare it with the z g-zag indicator ,. when the zigzag line indicator is formed and see the candlestick. may form above or below the candlestick ,. that means the time to open a position in the forex market ,. and There are many candlestick secrets that we don't know about, and many chart experts have tried to dig up secrets until now. I think this is the best candlestick analysis. Techniques used to detect differences

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-30)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it can be taken as a career if for example you take the pamm mangers of their work for most of them and they spend most of the day there. For them it can be considered as their career. and Japanese Candlestick chart patterns abhi tak ki sabhi chart patterns so jyada use hone guardian chart patterns hi, eske popular hone ka the main reason you hai ki you read karne aur market ko samjhne me esme aasani hoti hi, koi bhi forex traders ess chart patterns to sath kar sakta hi trade.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear Japan candlestick ah bhout hai acha hai trading method k liye mein ne jitni bhi trading k baray mein jitna bhi learn kiya hai har koi yta keba hi k Japan candlestick sab se the best method of trading k liye k and understand all about the secrets and philosophy Japanese candlestick I think you no longer need to add indicators to trade forex but your strategy is one of the best I think you have not mentioned the oscillator and time frame that has been used

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-26)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders use candles in their forex trading. I believe this is a good strategy for trading with Japanese candle sticks. But there are many forms of Japanese candlesticks such as stars, doji reversal doji etc. So I think we all need to understand it and we can easily trade with them too. and the standard Japaness candle that you use, or do you mean the Heiken Ashi candle? They are both Japanese, I think. I use candlesticks on my chart all the time, but they give a lot of false signals. I have never actually used a candlestick for analysis, but they only make the price easier to see. The only pattern I believe in is an evil old hammer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-26)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is online forex tarding mi sub se best so koi trading style faida mund ha tu wo Japanese candlesticks ka sahee tara analysis he ha to jo forex tarder is mi fully mastered and experience wala ho jata ha wo is a business mi kafi kamyab and we ki profit ratio bhi kafi and ziyada hoti ha. and candlestick trade to the best liye maana jaata hai aur esliye traders ko esko leanr because bahut he jaroori hai, market traders me achhe se esko samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme achha kar sakenga, esme practice jada because chahiye

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The maximum time of candlestick analysis gives us the right signal for our trade. So if we follow the candlestick analysis for our trade, we will not lose more in our trade. Candlestick analysis is the best analysis on the Forex market. I also use candlesticks to analyze the market and this is very very useful for Forex trading, but still we have to follow the trend when using candlesticks, but overall I am very happy to read your article, hopefully can add insight into candlesticks and how to analyze correctly and well

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business each trader uses different strategies and methods for trading some traders use indicators and some use their own experience in this trading business and the market is ki ki ma hamary liyay buhat hi zaida faidy ki cheez hay, hamay es ka using karahi cahiyay, and sa hamay kafi achy signals mil sakty hay bhaiya gur hum achy pips market sa kama sakty hay.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bhai application ki baat say the main agreement ho forex amen the main sytem chart jo sub acha aur old chart hi wo japni candle stick hai aur said hum ko forex ko sumj bhot the main he helped milti hi the charts ko dekha kar hum prices ki up and down move ko achai said sumj kar forex mai koi b trading karshakty hi so muje yai bhot he best lagta hi and that is the best way to make a good market analysis. With a Japanese candle stick you can see the highest, lowest, close, open and long ofcourse candlesticks and use all of this to get a good profit. It makes analysis much easier for traders and through which you can make money. So yes I think this is a good way to make money with candlesticks and also a great way to analyze the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open