+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdforum View Post
    There is no hidden secret strategy. Strategy depend on person to person. some one may get profit from long time investment, on the contrary some one from short term. The investor who trade with small amount may choose long term investment strategy but in case of big amount it may be opposite. Men like to follow always successful strategy.
    often using the same techniques or methods that each person could have a different outcome in the analysis. why it could happen? whether due to different timeframe or different about the mindset? What causes it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member riasrx is an unknown quantity at this point riasrx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am glad you are willing to share your trading system so that it can be learned for the beginner .. and I think this could be a new science reverensi to try to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mian Hamza is an unknown quantity at this point Mian Hamza's Avatar
    Thanks
    janab app nay tu kamal kar diya inti informative post ki hai kay iss method say hum sab log kabhi profit earn kar shaktya hai agar hum is per amal karay tu properly learn kar kay iss ko apni strategy may use karay tu hum ko iss say bhut benefit hoo shakta hai thank

Member asimjee64 is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee64's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good strategy but it took to much indicators , i get confused dealing with those types of trades so i will try your method ,but i have a question does it deal like scalping as you know many company see scalping as an illegal way to earn money or make profit in the forex market ,and if it's not what are the companies that doesn't treat traders like they are cheaters ?

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy of reading I began to find a clear view of the future, for my good backtest in use in the pair USD / JPY, actually all be implemented using this strategy. but it is still hard for me still likes to violate the rules of this strategy. actually from what has been said in this strategy has been very good. -how do you think you are?

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend thank you for making such a nice effort, I admire your effort, I have a question and the question is that have you tried this strategy in your trading and if you tried this out in your trading then why don't you share with us your trading result.

Member shoukat12 is on a distinguished road shoukat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir please approved my account m n 20 s ziyada post kar ly ha lekin mera account approved nahi hua ha

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai

Senior Member ahmadfuad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadfuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing. interesting info for me. but I am not so fond of using the basic indicator technique. because I think the indicator moves because candelistik patterns neatly arranged. sedangnya why such and such a market. can not be detected by the indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)