+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Member seribudollar is an unknown quantity at this point seribudollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Master moderator is too long, I was dizzy and do not understand when to apply them. indicator was too much
    Consistent is The Key to Success in Forex Trading

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    kafi achi information hai yeh dear brother our mujay umeed hai wesay b ap best trader ho our agay b esay hi informaiton detay raho so thanks dear sir i am very happy in you information and enjoy me in this best information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am grateful you are willing to discuss your dealing plan so that it can be discovered for the starter .. and I think this could be a new technology reveren to try to earn great cash

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sadaf786 is an unknown quantity at this point sadaf786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much brother you share your this nice trading system for us and i hope that you will guide us more on trading and i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex trading because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said because i like very much your trading system once again thanks.....

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai zroor apka system use karna chahunga chahunga mughe ye system apka kafi acha laga mai aise hi system ki khoj hun me hun mai manta hun ku yadi mughe aise hi system mil gye to mai kafi acha kar lunga .

Banned pavan1291 is an unknown quantity at this point pavan1291's Avatar
    Thanks

hi i mnew to trading

i read ur post
    i got the valuable info about trading
    i will follow u in future also bro
    thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

hey bro can u tell me more about Heiken Ashi Candles. n rsi indicators

Senior Member forexoracle6 is an unknown quantity at this point forexoracle6's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for the post admin, it seems good and i'll give it a shot, first would like to understand it in demo, as this is really huge strategy and time consuming, i don't want to take any risks.

Senior Member khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Mazprofx, really glad to see that a moderator has tried to share something useful for trading. But don't you think that it is too complex system. 9 indicators on your chart?

Senior Member imranumar is an unknown quantity at this point imranumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a good strategy and if you have strong trends on higher time frames then this type of method always give you the pullback entry and signal the continuation and traders will get benefit out of that But I never trade any mechanical system as I always take price as priority and will always look to do it and best of luck to all using this system Look nice.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Thank you for share a very good trading strategy . I think if some body follow this system & strictly maintain money management, then he can improve his account day by day .

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, I used this strategy and got some good feedback and also some major losses but I think I am not being able to trade this setup probably but I have trying my best to find a simple thing like this. Thank you sir for helping us please show us more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)