+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned mianhfz is an unknown quantity at this point mianhfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kam to jis na yeah designe keya hy kamal ki chez designe ki jis tara sy designe keya hy lagta nai ka nuksan ho ga es main kise b kisam ka baki Allah bahart janta hy abi main new user hon kuch kuch samj aa rahe h yes business ki aj he sign up hoy hon es site pa slow slow samj aa he jaya ge easy b hy or useful b

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexloser is an unknown quantity at this point forexloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can we please have screenshots of how you trade?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks dear brother our may ap k is information say kafi had tak shukar guzar ho our mujay umeed hai k ap esay hi kuch information detay raho hao k ap nay mujay esay best information diya thanks dear brother thanks you very much ok our umeed karta ho k agay b kuch esay hi best information detay raho gay dear brother

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

achi information hai dear brother but mujay acha nahi laga who is liyeh k kafi short time frame may use hota hai our mujay long trade hi achay lagay hai dear brother so thanks our mujay kafi acha laga ap k is information say dear brother

Senior Member basharat13 is an unknown quantity at this point basharat13's Avatar
    Thanks
    the risk of loss money management is very important analyzing the movement will be risky the graph of the average daily trading volume for the forex market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother i have lost very badly in forex till now. there was no system that i could get hands on properly. tried harmonic patterns and everything. now i have found this. i back tested it nd found it very useful. going to trade with it on monday. i was having a account with oanda but now going to open with instaforex.
    thank you for sharing. will see how things goes.

god bless you and give millions of pips to you

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    With This System you are Not Trading on the M15 Timeframe, you are Actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, remember following 3 Things:-

1.)Your are actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, H1 is Your Setup Chart......

2.)H4 TimeFrame is your Direction Chart or Major Trend Chart.......

3.)For Entry you will refer M15 TimeFrame as it is our Trigger Chart.....

First, you will load the template on your M15 Timeframe, Now,

New Rules for Enter and Exit of this System:-

Enter Long (Buy):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of Oversold Area (20-30) and Yellow line is above Magenta line and GP_Macd (H1) is Blue And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Long.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Long then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bullish i.e Yellow Line is above Magenta Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Blue.......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Blue.

Enter Short (Sell):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of OverBought Area (80-70) and Magenta line is above Yellow line and GP_Macd (H1) is Red And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Short.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Short then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bearish i.e Magenta Line is above Yellow Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Red.......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Red.

Exit:-

We will exit or target the nearest pivot point. ( - 8 pips). Though this depends on the trend strength if the trend is stronger and you have reached the pivot point you targeted and the trend is still strong then you can target the next pivot point.

Thus, you will be Able to Trade According to the H1 Timeframe, Follow Direction of H4 Timeframe and Trigger Entry on M15 TimeFrame From the Same Chart with the Help of my Indicators and There will be Less Confusion and You will get a Right Entry.

mazprofx.
    why i cant see any pictures posted by you? i want to see the graphical aspect of this strategy. thank you

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to bad i cannot see that picture from here, i dont know is that my internet connection or the picture really missing
    but thanks anyway for sharing.. is that really strategy that you made by yourself?
    and how long you have try that and how profitable is that??
    for time frame using M15 i think that suitable for scalping

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i read your strategy and its good but want to know that what is the best time to follow? london open?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

i see that it has an alert system aswell. does that follow all the rules? thank you bro. i had blown many account. i want to try this now

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmeet View Post
    sir mai zroor apka system use karna chahunga chahunga mughe ye system apka kafi acha laga mai aise hi system ki khoj hun me hun mai manta hun ku yadi mughe aise hi system mil gye to mai kafi acha kar lunga .
    bhaiya ji aisa system to kafi kam dekhne ko milte hain jo market mein acha paisa kamwa dete hain bhaiya ji aap is system ke bare mein pahle theek se samjh le taki apko is system se achi trade karna aa jaaye fir earn kar sakenge
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    not a bad dear brother our agar yeh system ap show kar detay tu kafi acha tak our mujay yaqeen ho jata our esay may kesay is par trust kar lo dear brother k yeh syestem acha hai our kafi acha so please how the system dear brother forex trading may agar ap k pass esay information hai tu is ko show kiya karo best ho ga ap k liyeh our haray jesay newbie k liyeh

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks bro you share a good stratgy and good rules to trade . but only one thing missing which i need the most in any stratgy you must share one sceen shot after of you stratgy here so i can see here and can match with our templet after installation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)