+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned lukman76 is an unknown quantity at this point lukman76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice strategy for get more profit but I need to learn more with you trading strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned white1 is an unknown quantity at this point white1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had Made Some Modification to Our Higher Timeframe Indicators GP_Sochastic (H1) and GP_MajorTrend (H4).

Many user of this system thought that these Higher Timeframe Indicators are Repainting but that is not the case.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahut acha kam kiya hai bhai ap nay lekin main naya hon is amin to mujhy ye smjh smjh nai a rahi hai k ye strgty hum log har tme main use kar skty hain ya sirf m15 tme main hi use kar skty hain hum log is ko

Banned lukman76 is an unknown quantity at this point lukman76's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is Heiken Ashi indicator? I like that, because HA have a accuarete calculation for entry and closed position.

Senior Member TehManis is an unknown quantity at this point TehManis's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is actually the way we should try to master so that we will be able to get any other way in this trade, because if we are going to have a good experience and a lot of it will be very good as well if we use it in the right position, the conditions in this trade if we can win in significant amounts in fact it's because we are mentally strong

Member khalidev000 is an unknown quantity at this point khalidev000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere charts bht simple hain with 8 ema and 21 ema. Zayada tar daily chart mai trading karta hon. too many indicators trader ko double minded kar detay hain. mai sirf price action or candlesticks pattern ko follow karta hon.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

aj kal bht forums mai websites pe social sites pe scalping strategy promote ho rahi hi. muje ye scalping suit nai karti. kiu k mai higher time frame trader hon like daily chart. scalping mai jitna ap zayada kama lo gay aur utna ap gawa bi saktay ho. tou my recommendation yeh hai k bigger time frames are suitable for trading.

Banned hassanwins is an unknown quantity at this point hassanwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    thnks for this and i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank You for share this helpfull article, I think if we use technical style trading is so better but must use a short term period.

Member forexloser is an unknown quantity at this point forexloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    In this Case, you should trade in the Direction of Trend Shown in H4 Timeframe. i.e GP_Trend (H4). If H1 Sochastics Goes in OverBought or OverSold Region....

mazprofx.
    do you still use this strategy for your daily trades? i am asking because i get lost on the way and had a streak of losing trades which nearly blew my capital. i am going to start again on monday and see how things work. do you still trade this or use a different strategy/?

Senior Member saud is an unknown quantity at this point saud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    If you are a good and experience trader then you will know the system performance if you backtest it, and according to me, it delivers more than 85% and as i said this strategy involves 3 Timeframes therefore it is more accurate and you will very rarely get a false signal. This strategy also prevents you from entering in a non-trending market....

mazprofx.
    Sir, I wanted to know that you are telling about the signals provided by this system. To me, the signal by this system is the arrows and at that point there is a good chance to enter the market, am I right. Ok. I think when the arrow appears I ofter afraid of opening the position as too many pips had gone at that time in that trend or move. I mean if the market is upward the arrow appears after at least 2 to 3 candlestick have gone. What should one do, if he judges the trend a little earlier by watch the market overburdened due to oversold or overbought and I am sure now its going to revers and it starts happening but arrows is not appeared yet. Also, I am afraid of putting SL that I assume it will hit first and after that market may move above my TP position too. Also, I keep my TP to as low as possible. What can be the safe TP, which we suppose most probably will hit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)