+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Junior Member wb1989 is an unknown quantity at this point wb1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your trading strategy, i hope it will be usefull
    for all members to build their own because every trader needs his own strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this indicator is good its looks like a profitable indicator it will be very helpful for all if you make another tutorial post for this indicator and post also how this indicator works.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

ow very very thanks for sharing with us this important things i think every one will be very happy if you discus briefly about that thins again another post and also use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bonus is an unknown quantity at this point bonus's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks sort of a nice system sir, i'm pretty much glad to you that you simply shared your commerce system with U.S., and that i hope that you simply can guide U.S. a lot of on commerce, i'll use this method and follow your rules, I actually have lost a lot of cash in forex due to unhealthy trade however currently i'll trade as you aforementioned.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that using these indicators, but we often forget about the weaknesses, we sometimes slit read ema mix and ma .. I prefer to use their own system,, which is using Bollinger Bands indicator strategy .. we will be using them simple and easily understood ,, just use the power of a trend candel

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks a lot you post is excellent the method you have told intraday trading i knew a very little about now i am convinced it 80 percent and i will implement it on my demo account. i hope it will word as good as you told if any case i could not understand it i will come you directly for further assistance. thanks again really helpful. have a happy trade.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaya View Post
    wasa to ham janta he ha k apne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai? ho jay ga.
    G bhai ya strategy short time frame k liyay hi achi hay aur agarhum es ki achi practice kar k use kartay hay tu ya short term ma bi hamay kafi acha result da sakti hay . hamay es ko M5 time frame per use karna cahiyay.
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned zaya is an unknown quantity at this point zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    wasa to ham janta he ha k apne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai? ho jay ga.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji aaj kal achi strategy ka mil pana itna easy nahi hota hain lekin apne jo strategy share kari hain wo easy bhi hain aur profitable bhi hain main ye jaanta hu ki apki strategy M15 par kafi effective hain aur iska use sirf M15 hi karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading system so that it can be learned for the beginner and I think this could be a new science referensi to try to make a profit irs would like to understand it in demo, as this is really huge strategy and time consuming

Member Droidfx is an unknown quantity at this point Droidfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system is a very nice gentleman if I had no capital then I will use this system in the trade I would do, but I will try to use a demo account first so I can be more confident with the system that you have created the master,
    because I am also going to use a great system in this trade so that I can win and succeed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)