बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 763 Posts
    Hi!

I have shown you examples of entering the trades with my system on M15 Timeframe....Now I am going to show you the example of a live trade that i took just a few minutes back on M5 Timeframe and the system works efficiently on M30, M15 and M5 Timeframe....

Here, is the trade that i took just a few minutes back with a stoploss of 10 pips and gained around +28 pips with risk reward ratio of 1:3 and that is pretty high...

That is i risked just 1% of my total capital and I got 3% in that trade....

mazprofx.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (07-31-2013), tonyfx168 (09-02-2013)

3. Contests
    Banned mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Here, is the example of yesterday the trade taken on Aud/Usd on M30 Timeframe.....This is to show that the system works on every pair and M30 Timeframe.....

Stoploss of 30 pips and Profit taken of about +120 pips, according to ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, I risked around 3% of my total capital in this trade and got a reward of around 12% of my total capital i.e. Risk Reward Ratio of 1:4......

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 07-31-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Closed, another trade on Gbp/Jpy, a good quick +50 pips trade...

So, far, today i had two trades One on Eur/Jpy of +28 pips with risk of 1% in M5 Timeframe and other on Gbp/Jpy with risk of 2% got +50 pips in M15 Timeframe.

So, overall I risked around 3% of my total capital and gained around 7.8%.......and that's it for today because there are some major news release ahead and will be waiting for FOMC news release late in the night and if possible will trade during this news release with low risk....

mazprofx.

Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Hi!

Everyone,

I am taking a live trade on Eur/Jpy because it is about to break an Symmetrical triangle and our system is also giving signals that the Down Move will continue...

I will enter, when it breaks and will target 129.00 level, overall the pair is bearish....

mazprofx.

Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Entered on Eur/Jpy after the breakout of Symmetric Triangle and Retracement back to the broken level at 129.57, with a stoploss of -30 pips....

But, the price soon reached the next Pivot Point (S2) in a flash (+24 pips) therefore, i moved the stoploss to -10 pips and once it breaks S2 then i will move stoploss to breakeven + 3 pips....

Hopes... that the price reaches our target i.e 129.00 successfully....

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 07-31-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Closed the Trade at 129.30 because the pair is lacking momentum as there is FOMC major news release late in the night and the pair has to move a lot in that session therefore it moved a little of this breakout....

But, no matter we had a good +25 pips trade......

So, that was till today and if i have time i will trade the FOMC news release and will share the result with you all....

So, today we had gained around +28 and +25 pips on Eur/Jpy and +50 pips on Gbp/Jpy so we had a total of +103 pips of profits.....

mazprofx.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (07-31-2013)

Senior Member Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.05 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    This Morning i took a long entry with my system and opened a long trade at 129.82 and exited at 130.40 at Pivot Point R1 so, we had a good little trade of +58 pips of only 7 pips of DrawDown (it moved just 7 pips against us)...

TRADING MADE SIMPLE

mazprofx.

Dear Modrator sir You added almost 9 indicator which is complicated for me However i am not tried yet but i want to ask a question what is the perfomance of this indicator in choppy market , what is the sucess ration and can i use it on vps. Your help would be grateful for me. Thank you

Accumulated bonus
    3037.41 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderboy View Post
    Dear Modrator sir You added almost 9 indicator which is complicated for me However i am not tried yet but i want to ask a question what is the perfomance of this indicator in choppy market , what is the sucess ration and can i use it on vps. Your help would be grateful for me. Thank you
    The profit ratio is more than 85% and it work fine on every pair and i don't know whether it work on vps you should try it.....

And, in the choppy market, the system will keep you out, and will not give signals when it is not trending or moving sideways......

See, the previous post i posted in this thread below.... that will answer you question about systems performance in choppy market....

mazprofx.

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Here, i will show the example of how my system prevents you from entering the market when it is not trending or moving sideways...

mazprofx.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (07-31-2013), tonyfx168 (09-02-2013)

Banned Karamat101 is an unknown quantity at this point Karamat101's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.10 USD
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing system kuch indicator hote hain jo signals de to dete hain par wrong signals dete hain

14. PAMM
    Banned mannan3 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.70 USD
    Thanks
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast