+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agar ap kese strategy ko find kar chukay hain tou ap foren usay real mai na laye kio k is sai yai ho ga k ap ka money loss ho jaye ga kkio k kafi indicaotr repaint karty hain tou ap ko cahay k us ko practise kary then he ap real mai kam karay....

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

mguhy yai thread kafi good lagana hai mughy is mai problem thi ab yaha sai kafi kuch clear ho gaya hai mainay is ka use karna hai ise traha kafi logu ko yaah sai problem door ho jaye ge aur wo ik achea trade kar sakty hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks brother ap bouhat achy indicaters use kr rhy hai , mary pass be hai registed indicaters hai ager ap ko chahyen tu muje skype per add kryen , abdulrauf.hashmi ya mari skype id hai ok bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Hi!

I have shown you examples of entering the trades with my system on M15 Timeframe....Now I am going to show you the example of a live trade that i took just a few minutes back on M5 Timeframe and the system works efficiently on M30, M15 and M5 Timeframe....

Here, is the trade that i took just a few minutes back with a stoploss of 10 pips and gained around +28 pips with risk reward ratio of 1:3 and that is pretty high...

That is i risked just 1% of my total capital and I got 3% in that trade....

mazprofx.

Thanx for your precious suggestion i am really excited to test this it really amazing if its not generating any signal in choppy market. However i had some method but that was giving me false signal in choppy market .
    Thank you once again

Senior Member saiansh23 will become famous soon enough saiansh23's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a good strategy and if you have strong trends on higher time frames then this type of method always give you the pullback entry and signal the continuation and traders will get benefit out of that But I never trade any mechanical system as I always take price as priority and will always look to do it and best of luck to all using this system Look nice

regards

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mannan3 View Post
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?
    This strategy uses Higher Timeframe confirmation and we use H1 and H4 two higher timeframes so you can use this system on smaller timeframes i.e M30, M15 and M5.....

And, if you had gone through the entire thread, then you would have got your answer and you will see the performance of this system as, i have posted some live trading charts.....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Banned mannan3 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?

Banned Karamat101 is an unknown quantity at this point Karamat101's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing system kuch indicator hote hain jo signals de to dete hain par wrong signals dete hain

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderboy View Post
    Dear Modrator sir You added almost 9 indicator which is complicated for me However i am not tried yet but i want to ask a question what is the perfomance of this indicator in choppy market , what is the sucess ration and can i use it on vps. Your help would be grateful for me. Thank you
    The profit ratio is more than 85% and it work fine on every pair and i don't know whether it work on vps you should try it.....

And, in the choppy market, the system will keep you out, and will not give signals when it is not trending or moving sideways......

See, the previous post i posted in this thread below.... that will answer you question about systems performance in choppy market....

mazprofx.

Here, i will show the example of how my system prevents you from entering the market when it is not trending or moving sideways...

mazprofx.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (2013-07-31), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This Morning i took a long entry with my system and opened a long trade at 129.82 and exited at 130.40 at Pivot Point R1 so, we had a good little trade of +58 pips of only 7 pips of DrawDown (it moved just 7 pips against us)...

TRADING MADE SIMPLE

mazprofx.

Dear Modrator sir You added almost 9 indicator which is complicated for me However i am not tried yet but i want to ask a question what is the perfomance of this indicator in choppy market , what is the sucess ration and can i use it on vps. Your help would be grateful for me. Thank you

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Closed the Trade at 129.30 because the pair is lacking momentum as there is FOMC major news release late in the night and the pair has to move a lot in that session therefore it moved a little of this breakout....

But, no matter we had a good +25 pips trade......

So, that was till today and if i have time i will trade the FOMC news release and will share the result with you all....

So, today we had gained around +28 and +25 pips on Eur/Jpy and +50 pips on Gbp/Jpy so we had a total of +103 pips of profits.....

mazprofx.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (2013-07-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)