+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Entered on Eur/Jpy after the breakout of Symmetric Triangle and Retracement back to the broken level at 129.57, with a stoploss of -30 pips....

But, the price soon reached the next Pivot Point (S2) in a flash (+24 pips) therefore, i moved the stoploss to -10 pips and once it breaks S2 then i will move stoploss to breakeven + 3 pips....

Hopes... that the price reaches our target i.e 129.00 successfully....

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-31 at 04:31 PM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

Everyone,

I am taking a live trade on Eur/Jpy because it is about to break an Symmetrical triangle and our system is also giving signals that the Down Move will continue...

I will enter, when it breaks and will target 129.00 level, overall the pair is bearish....

mazprofx.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Closed, another trade on Gbp/Jpy, a good quick +50 pips trade...

So, far, today i had two trades One on Eur/Jpy of +28 pips with risk of 1% in M5 Timeframe and other on Gbp/Jpy with risk of 2% got +50 pips in M15 Timeframe.

So, overall I risked around 3% of my total capital and gained around 7.8%.......and that's it for today because there are some major news release ahead and will be waiting for FOMC news release late in the night and if possible will trade during this news release with low risk....

mazprofx.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here, is the example of yesterday the trade taken on Aud/Usd on M30 Timeframe.....This is to show that the system works on every pair and M30 Timeframe.....

Stoploss of 30 pips and Profit taken of about +120 pips, according to ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, I risked around 3% of my total capital in this trade and got a reward of around 12% of my total capital i.e. Risk Reward Ratio of 1:4......

mazprofx.

Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-31 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

I have shown you examples of entering the trades with my system on M15 Timeframe....Now I am going to show you the example of a live trade that i took just a few minutes back on M5 Timeframe and the system works efficiently on M30, M15 and M5 Timeframe....

Here, is the trade that i took just a few minutes back with a stoploss of 10 pips and gained around +28 pips with risk reward ratio of 1:3 and that is pretty high...

That is i risked just 1% of my total capital and I got 3% in that trade....

mazprofx.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thunderboy (2013-07-31), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wasimnayyar View Post
    bhai yeh strategy dheknay or sunay may tu bhut achi or attractive lag rahai hai muj ko forex trading may bhut time hoo gaya hai or may aik acha techinal analysis hoon without indicator .. may koi idnicator use nahi kar may candle ki moment per analysis karta hooon ... kaya yeh strategy 80% work karti hai
    If you are a good and experience trader then you will know the system performance if you backtest it, and according to me, it delivers more than 85% and as i said this strategy involves 3 Timeframes therefore it is more accurate and you will very rarely get a false signal. This strategy also prevents you from entering in a non-trending market....

mazprofx.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    ap nay is thread mai jou shere kia hai wo kafi acah hai mguhy pasand aya hai maagr yai strategy hum ko pehlay sekhna ho ga is mai hard work karna ho ga tab he humay is mai samjh ayae ga k hum trade line kon si lain is mai....
    Ye baat sahi hai, koi bhi strategy aapko mila hai, to aapke liye jaruri yehi hoga ki aap us strategy ko pahle demo par practice kare, strategy koi bhi ho, jab tak aap uski practice nahi karenge, wo aapke samjh nahi aayega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nay is thread mai jou shere kia hai wo kafi acah hai mguhy pasand aya hai maagr yai strategy hum ko pehlay sekhna ho ga is mai hard work karna ho ga tab he humay is mai samjh ayae ga k hum trade line kon si lain is mai....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunila For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yeh strategy dheknay or sunay may tu bhut achi or attractive lag rahai hai muj ko forex trading may bhut time hoo gaya hai or may aik acha techinal analysis hoon without indicator .. may koi idnicator use nahi kar may candle ki moment per analysis karta hooon ... kaya yeh strategy 80% work karti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimnayyar For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiwarisforex View Post
    sir, beginners ke liye pehele trading system keisa hoga kon si currency pair ko trade karenge up se sikh pate to achha hota abhi main post karta hu jab bonus milenge real trading karunga up ke shikhaye huye raste par to profit karenge hi. up jo trading system dikhaye hai mujhe puri samajh nehi huye please sir up shikhye.

The beginners should trade Low volatile and Orthodox Pair that is moving with proper moves and don't have many spikes that you observe in High volatile pair therefore i would recommend them to use Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf for trading (They are Low volatile and major pairs) and use this system in M30 Timeframe because the Price Action will be less and you find it easy to trade....

This system is very easy to understand you just have to see all colors are matching then you open a position, read the first post completely (if possible read more than one time) and see the charts provided carefully, follow the rules, don't neglect Money Management technique it is important, and you will understand everything....

Everything is written in a simple language so that every beginner can understand it easily....

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-07-31 at 12:48 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)