+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 820 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good News!!!

For Everyone, the Rules of the System has been Updated and We have Invented New Rules When the market is Expecting Reversal and you can find this New Rules from the Main Post of this System....

Now, the Most Frequently Asked Question for this System....

Q: What to do if the GP_ Sochastics (H1) Goes in Oversold or Overbought area??

A: If the GP_Sochastics (H1) Goes in Oversold or Overbought area then we should exit the trade immediately only if the direction of major trend i.e GP_Trend (H4) is not Confirm or the market is Expecting a Reversal i.e GP_Macd (H4) and GP_Trend (H4) are showing Opposite data.

But if the Trend Direction is Confirmed i.e GP_Trend (H4) and GP_Macd (H4) are showing same data after the close of H4 bar then you should remain in the trade and lock your profits to a certain level and see what happens next the price moves forward and reaches your target or reverses back to hit your profitable stoploss..........Anyway, you will be profitable but this method will help you to get maximum profits.

Note:- Always, Try to lock your profits when the trade moves in +20 pips to Breakeven.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-09-02 at 07:35 PM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member MASUMBD01 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is great learning thread. Its too much helpful for all. Thanks for your Thread and giving information. Please give more information that i can learn more from here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bdforum is an unknown quantity at this point bdforum's Avatar
    Thanks
    This system looks simpler and easier and I really hope it works well as well for all the traders . Although I would first try and practice this in demo account first and make sure I am able to make some consistent profits and then I might try the same in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    @mazprofx, Does it mean the system encourages using many indicators. Because i have seen you use more than two indicators. Though the intraday ideas and use of pivot point, i love that, but i hate claustering indicators.

Banned rubel4xx is an unknown quantity at this point rubel4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i donot think that forex traders can earn the regular amount of profits through the business of forex trading on the basis of just their luck as the success in this business can only be possible if they succeed in learning indetail about the trading skills and knowledge.

Senior Member milonss is an unknown quantity at this point milonss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Forex forum is so important ..specially I love to trade in instaforex and I also love to discuss on Indian Forex ..this is very good Forex it,s activity is so good from here a new trader can know about the ins and out of Forex ..

Banned monpxc is an unknown quantity at this point monpxc's Avatar
    Thanks
    While other Forex trading systems can provide static information or software used with little or no support, information systems combine software FAPWinner and dynamic business community and tutorial that will help you create any experienced sharp operator and almost all knowledge begins trading.

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir i have many indicaters ager koi chahta hai tu muje skype per add keryen = abdulrauf.hashmi

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the template is not loading correctly im MT 5 platform

please update the thread MOD .....eagerly waiting for your update

Member alhelal is an unknown quantity at this point alhelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sounds like a great system sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)