+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    False Trend Fromation and Breakouts, False Breakouts and False Divergence...
    This is something I want to learn, because I have not been able to identify what you say it's still too hard for me see breakout phase wrong, can you help me about it through pictures mod?, which I understand is not about false false breakout and divergence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need to Catch Divergence with my System because there are again many other factors involved in Divergence and in Today's market there are many False Trend Fromation and Breakouts, False Breakouts and False Divergence....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Sarhadi (2013-08-16)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrar Ahmed View Post
    Sir Thanks for the setup but I have some questions to ask.
    1. Is it necessary that the GPmacd 4h has to be red for sell signals following with GPmacd of 1 hour?
    2. During a cross of 4 hour of GPMACD how Do i know that it will not repaint? Do i have to wait for the closing of the current bar of 15mins or the bar in 1 hour or the bar in 4 hour? How will I make sure? Please answer me.
    3. And Is there any way to catch divergence? Thanks.

With This System you are Not Trading on the M15 Timeframe, you are Actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, remember following 3 Things:-

1.)Your are actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, H1 is Your Setup Chart......

2.)H4 TimeFrame is your Direction Chart or Major Trend Chart.......

3.)For Entry you will refer M15 TimeFrame as it is our Trigger Chart.....

First, you will load the template on your M15 Timeframe, Now,

New Rules for Enter and Exit of this System:-

Enter Long (Buy):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of Oversold Area (20-30) and Yellow line is above Magenta line and GP_Macd (H1) is Blue And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Long.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Long then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bullish i.e Yellow Line is above Magenta Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Blue.......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Blue.

Enter Short (Sell):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of OverBought Area (80-70) and Magenta line is above Yellow line and GP_Macd (H1) is Red And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Short.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Short then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bearish i.e Magenta Line is above Yellow Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Red.......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Red.

Exit:-

We will exit or target the nearest pivot point. ( - 8 pips). Though this depends on the trend strength if the trend is stronger and you have reached the pivot point you targeted and the trend is still strong then you can target the next pivot point.

Thus, you will be Able to Trade According to the H1 Timeframe, Follow Direction of H4 Timeframe and Trigger Entry on M15 TimeFrame From the Same Chart with the Help of my Indicators and There will be Less Confusion and You will get a Right Entry.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-09-02 at 10:21 AM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Abrar Ahmed (2013-08-14), aliv (2013-08-14), freemoney (2013-08-14), jeetnrimi (2013-08-14), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02), zeeshanahmed (2013-08-17)

Banned shahzad32 is on a distinguished road shahzad32's Avatar
    Thanks
    well thank you for giving such a informatic things i too belive some of studies are very very effective like moving average, moving average simple and moving average conversion diversion as they are timely proven to be good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Previous this thread reading I never try to take any decision with lower time frame like M15 or M30.But from this thread really I am interested to trade with this system.I am not sure it will work well or not.But my hope this will help me more significantly.

Member mdsufian is an unknown quantity at this point mdsufian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for share a very good trading strategy . I think if some body follow this system & strictly maintain money management, then he can improve his account day by day .

Junior Member noureddine benmahdi is an unknown quantity at this point noureddine benmahdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir plz plz mainy ap ko bouhat massage kai hai plz mara account dis attach kr dyen mara galti sy galat account attach ho gya hai plz sir........................!

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir Thanks for the setup but I have some questions to ask.
    1. Is it necessary that the GPmacd 4h has to be red for sell signals following with GPmacd of 1 hour?
    2. During a cross of 4 hour of GPMACD how Do i know that it will not repaint? Do i have to wait for the closing of the current bar of 15mins or the bar in 1 hour or the bar in 4 hour? How will I make sure? Please answer me.
    3. And Is there any way to catch divergence? Thanks.

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    HI!

Just took a Trade on Eur/Jpy of 3 lots and it is live and running, Hope it reaches the Target(S1), I will post the Result when the Trade is executed.....

Many will think that I have not Placed Stoploss, I don't usually likes to Place Stoploss and instead of that when i sees that the trade is Reversing then I will Hedge it....

I will only Place Stoploss, when I am not in the front of the Terminal.....

mazprofx.

analysis easier and gives satisfactory results ...... without me there on this forum I might have trouble getting information .......... thank all .......... I will try this indicator and its study .........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)