+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What is the useful terminal MT4 or MT5

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view mt4 platform is more useful than mt4 platform.mt4 is very simple and easy.mostly traders are using mt4 because its tools and functions are very simple and easy to operate.i also like mt4 trading platform......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader5 is a new version of trading platform and it have new and advanced features so it is so difficult to used and learn but he meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn then meta trader5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to trade then you can start your trade by the mt4 i think it is the best and easy way for make money and now people want to make money by doing trade and i think it is possible to make money by doing trade

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my opinion mt4 platform is mores useful than mt4 platform. mt4 is vey simple and easy . mostly traders are using mt4 because it is toolds and functions are very somple and easy to operate.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trader4 i so better than to do trading on Forex trading business then meta trader5 because meta trader4 is old and meta trader5 is new and meta trade have some new and advanced features.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldnt sat that there are is one that is more useless than the other but i find when you tradeing with the mt4 that is more prefered is the mt4 and is the must used by soo many people

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager usage kay hisaab say daikha jaey to pher meta trade 4 sab sey zeada istamaal honay wala trading terminal hai wesay ager new technology kay hisaab say daikha jaey to meta trade 5 ko istamaal karna chaheay kyon kay ye new hai

Banned vakas.0003 is an unknown quantity at this point vakas.0003's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think for new forex traders meta trader 4 is the best option because it is very easy to use. we can learn about MT4 in just few days and after that we can easily execute our trades on it. meta trader 4 is difficult for use for new trader.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir,according to my opinion mt4 platform is more useful than mt4 platform.mt4 is very simple and easy.mostly traders are using mt4 because its tools and functions are very simple and easy to operate and i also like mt4 trading platform....

Senior Member SYED HASSAN is an unknown quantity at this point SYED HASSAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both terminals are useful and profit-able but MT4 is easy and mostly useful. But MT5 has some difficulties. MT4 is easy to use but MT5 is difficult but both are use-able.
    "Happy Trading"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast